JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What ever you do, keep EVERY paper that is involved in this. Every one! And, keep them forever! Sometimes events that were settled long ago may rear their ugly heads up years later. Keep ALL records FOREVER!

Heard from our attorney just a few minutes ago. He basically found the same information I did last night. He also contacted the lender and got confirmation of the account number referenced on the documents matching a property in Georgia and not in my state.

He is not going to charge me anything for what he has done up to this point but I am going to go ahead and use up a couple of my hours I have pre-paid with him to get a letter sent to the lender requesting written verification that they are aware of the mistake and have no claim on my property.

He said they were not very cooperative on the phone and did not want to give anything in writing willingly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top