JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not meaning to degrade your testing arena, but it may or may not be a good test. Just depends on what it's being put thru.

If the gun just rides in the holster, probably not. If you just take the gun out of the holster when you stop for the night, again...maybe not.

If you cross country/bushwhack, then it might be.

A true test of any product is to use it for its intended purpose, for the holster...un-holster and re-holster under varied conditions for a prolonged amount of time.

Just like exercising...one trip to the sports club does not make a healthy person.

Yeah understandable, guess I should elaborate :)
Probably not gonna be a lot taking it in n out. But I will be wearing it the entire time. Hiking, climbing, bushwacking, running, jumping, ect. I'm pretty much like a cracked out little deer when I get out into the woods, I go crazy n get filthy, lol, so I guess basically what I'm saying is if I can't break it, I don't think anyone can! :) we're gonna going into monte cristo and from the trails end either following the river farther down the valley or heading up to one of the lakes. definitely wanna get as far out as possible.

If you watch the ND vid, the injured party said he had accidently pushed the slide safety off of his 1911. He also said stress caused the finger placement on the trigger during the draw. My finger ends up alongside the cylinder on my j frame. I practice my draw (gun empty) to build muscle memory
It's not the holster that gets inside the trigger guard and depresses the trigger. Just sayin...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top