JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thats the internet for yeah, its always amusing to post adds for guns and get ridiculous offers. Some people just don't get it.

Then there are other people that post just crap and expect someone to offer gold for it.

Also, I'm at a loss as to why this thread exists at all if there was 'no sense replying with an offer like that...'.

Awhile back I was selling a complete ar15, a 22lr conversion, and a red dot sight package for ~$650. I cant remember the exact amount.
I do remember the that a friend of a friend left me a snarky voice message offering me $150 for everything because he wouldnt buy a used rifle unless he could steal it and that if I was serious about selling the package, I'd take the money.

I didnt reply except to tell our mutual friend to pass along a nice middle finger to the person who made the offer.

My friend traded me a shotgun for a flashlight...... and $10....

I always get some mormons sending me some dumb things..... Most of the time it shows me that they dont know a thing. Not that I would trade with them anyway. Only accurate guns are interesting, and only friends idiots have are idiots.

Then again me and my friends always send each other messages on the snarky, snide, facetious, and sarcastic side. Usually they are lewd and funny.

Not knowing what the devil you guys are talking about; I googles the BTGS. Holy smoke! are all 1911's close enough so you
can change out parts? at least one required some machining. Anyhow, 75 bucks is about retail and I think the proper term
is:: "HillsBarrio"

Not knowing what the devil you guys are talking about; I googles the BTGS. Holy smoke! are all 1911's close enough so you
can change out parts? at least one required some machining. Anyhow, 75 bucks is about retail and I think the proper term
is:: "HillsBarrio"

Hmm I like it Hillsbario lol. Anyway I bought the WC from WC awhile back and shipping was like 10bux or something like that so total was like $48?? Then I bought the Ed Brown from Brownells and that came out to like $44. Both are new never used.

OMG, he's trying to lowball you for your BTGS? Tell him to GTFOOH.
Yes, I am sure a response like that will really make a difference. Why not try something respectful like "Thanks for the offer but I cannot accept" . You never know you may keep the door open to this person on another deal later, for the right price, when something like GTFOOH may close the door.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top