Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Seriously???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BDA.45, May 27, 2012.

1. BDA.45

BDA.45 oregon Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com
    WTF is wrong with people.

.....Armando Aguilar, who heads the local chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, said he has spoken with the officer who responded. Aguilar said the officer saw what the man was doing, and ordered him to stop. He said the man growled at the officer, and then returned to his meal.

Aguilar said the man ate his victim’s nose and eyeballs.

The officer then used his service weapon and shot the man, Aguilar said, but the gunshot had no effect.

Other sources confirmed that the man refused to obey, and continued his attack. Aguilar said the officer had no choice but to keep shooting until the attacker was dead.

Investigators sharing limited details about the confrontation, saying only that the two men were fighting and the officers felt they had no choice but to take deadly force.....

2. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

That had to be a horrible sight. I'm glad it wasn't me who saw it.

3. Douglas

Douglas Oregon Active Member

I guess the zombies have arrived...

4. Blue Devil PA

Blue Devil PA Boise Active Member

UPS better get here with my ammo order!:cool:

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  5. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

I personally expect to see more weirdness as we get deeper into a two-tiered society.

Peter

6. boxer13

boxer13 PNW Active Member

Better grab the zombie max ammo out of the safe...

7. soberups

soberups Newberg Well-Known Member

Hello Clarisse.......

Hannibal_Lecter.jpg

8. bow503

bow503 where it rains most the time Active Member

Aim for the head. Shoot them dead. But seriously... eating the dudes face!?!?

9. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Sometimes you have to wonder when (not if) people are going to go batsh1t crazy and do things that boggle the mind. First, there is Hannibal here, and now a guy who kidnaps a pregnant 22-yr old, covers her in lighter fluid, then shoots her in the back Pregnant woman survives after being set on fire and shot

5-1 odds her boyfriend, upset about her having a kid, hired the perp (just imo)

"When people have nothing, and they have nothing to lose, they lose it" - Gerald Celente

"Our Neanderthal DNA at its finest. We really aren't that special, we are vicious animals and at times we really show that in all our glory.' - Dr P. Bryth

10. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

Shane didn't die he recovered and is now one of the walking dead...