JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I did not vote for Obama. I never did on the first and second time. I dont know anyone that voted for him... Now I really disappointed in the elections :-( ( I am still angry thinking about this).

I am not mad at the people in the WHITE house, i am MAD at the people that voted for people who are in the White house!

The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.
The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of Idiots such as those who made him their president.

The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.
The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of Idiots such as those who made him their president.
:Applause:

Timac for President!!

I'm sure Trismn is hoping CEF1959 will suddenly show up again to attack and belittle the Obama distrusters on this site and remind us all to 'keep our powder dry'.
It's not too surprising this guy went silent in mid July of 2011 - right around the time Fast and Furious was making headlines and Obama decided to give up the pretense of actually supporting the second amendment. CEF1959 was either a closet anti-gun Obama plant from day-one and there's no point to him posting here anymore, or else he was actually naive (or stupid) enough to believe Obama was not anti-gun and he's now too embarrassed to post here anymore. Either way, I doubt we'll be hearing from CEF1959 any time soon.

Lol, CEF IS STILL here he is just masquerading as a woman member (Emerald) I'd ban the sockpuppet account but it's just so pathetic I've left it open.

I must say I am happy to see the true feelings of those brave enough to post, they should be commended not drug down, they are seeing the light, they are changing their minds. I too am changing my mind and I have no trust of Republicans as well as Democrats. I personally feel that the Republicans are only pandering to gun rights because it is convenient at the present time.

We need to rid this country of the Democratic and Republican party 100% if we are to make this a country for all the American people.

We certainly did NOT vote for Obama or other D's. But talking politics at work, those at work that did vote for Obummer, have been very disappointed.

They do not like Obamacare, as written they know that healthcare for them and their family will go down. They are also afraid of socialized medicine. Well DUH!!! a bit late to wake up.

They are now scared of the proposed amnesty program, and the effects it will have on the economy.

Not to derail this thread, but stop right there....

While I agree about the power vacuum point, have you missed McCain and friends berating Cruz & crew on all the news channels? The establishment GOP @&$%#¥ HATES, HATES, HATES.... Verily DESPISES the TEA Party faction.... PERIOD.

Just sayin'...

Duly noted. :s0155:

Thanks for setting me straight. (seriously)

I voted for Obama in 2008 and I was absolutely wrong about every single thing that I thought about him, as well as everything that I thought about the average Democrat at the time.

Hope that's enough of an admission.

What Morpheus and MikeE said.

I think if Newtown didn't happen Obama would not have made any move toward the status quo - no matter what people think of him on this site, he is not a stupid enough guy to take on the NRA. However, I think he was truly saddened and disgusted by Newtown and also felt he had to appease the many Americans that felt that was also....

How in the heck could miss or ignore this clue from the debates?

"We’re a nation that believes in the Second Amendment, and I believe in the Second Amendment. We’ve got a long tradition of hunting and sportsmen and people who want to make sure they can protect themselves. But there have been too many instances during the course of my presidency, where I’ve had to comfort families who have lost somebody. Most recently out in Aurora. You know, just a couple of weeks ago, actually, probably about a month, I saw a mother, who I had met at the bedside of her son, who had been shot in that theater…I also share your belief that weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don’t belong on our streets. And so what I’m trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced. But part of it is also looking at other sources of the violence. Because frankly, in my hometown of Chicago, there’s an awful lot of violence and they’re not using AK-47s. They’re using cheap handguns..."

<broken link removed>

This predated Sandy Hook. President Obama stated on live, national TV, in the debates, that he wants to work towards creating a new assault weapon ban. No fancy or vague wording. No skipping around the subject. He blatantly supports an assault weapon ban. No one this ignorant, arrogant or dismissive of a civil right deserved a second term.

Honestly, I don't think he is trying to take our guns, he is trying to take everything. Bear Arms, next will be free speech, wait, he has done that already..........All i know is, this is what the overwhelming majority of Americans want, Government to run our lives and provide a false sense of security.

A buddy of mine voted for obummer because he believes: "worse is better"..

He wants revolution while he's young enough to participate

Honestly, I don't think he is trying to take our guns, he is trying to take everything. Bear Arms, next will be free speech, wait, he has done that already..........All i know is, this is what the overwhelming majority of Americans want, Government to run our lives and provide a false sense of security.

False when referring to Obummer is the key word.

I'd like to throw in a few pennies if I may...I definitely didn't vote for Obama, but I didn't vote for Romney either. I honestly think that America can do much better and we shouldn't settle for a two party system.

While I regret that Obama is President and that he's tried (repeadily) to hinder our 2nd Amendment rights, I honestly can't fathom the blind obediance to the other side of the coin. We face different types of Tyranny each President...whether it's the NDAA or the PATRIOT Act, each "Executive Order" is a dictatorship...Period. Each errosion of of rights- whether it's bugging the people, sensoring the media or registering firearms- it goes against the Constitution.

So just because a Presidental Candidate is endorsed by the NRA, that doesn't mean you should throw your vote their way before actually seeing their experiance and how they've voted in the past.

I understand that this is a Obama thread but no Presidency or government exists in a vacuum. I am as disappointed and disillusioned by Bush and his electorate as I am now with Obama's. Perhaps if we the electorate wouldn't vote in the likes of a Bush we wouldn't swing so hard back the other way to "corrrect" things.

Hmmm save everyone trouble and just whack him!

Brutus out

Actually he's a good friend, constitutionalist and team member, I can't go as far as to vote for our enemies, but I understand his mindset.. shock therapy may be our last hope

We voted Constitution Party

I understand that this is a Obama thread but no Presidency or government exists in a vacuum. I am as disappointed and disillusioned by Bush and his electorate as I am now with Obama's. Perhaps if we the electorate wouldn't vote in the likes of a Bush we wouldn't swing so hard back the other way to "corrrect" things.

You don't get it, Kevtec. Remembering the Bush Administration is thoughtcrime. All memories of GW Bush must be sent down the memory hole, as per orders from the Ministry of Truth!

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads