JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mental institutions should be a priority in the neat future but TPTB will see that as a threat to their future tax increases..... they use the fear of crap like this to push for unconstitutional anti-gun legislation, more $$$$ for more LEO'S & military surplus items......

People are inherently smart until this type of subhuman crawls out of the basement.... SMH:rolleyes:

Must have been one tasty grilt cheese sammich

Capture.PNG

I'm pretty sure I know how this went down...

Wife: Honey! Can I have a bite of your sammich?

Husband: I'm sorry but I made exactly the amount of grilled cheese sammich that I intend to eat...no more...no less.

Wife: I just want a...

Husband: EXACTLY THE AMOUNT!

And then the guy's phone probably rang and he went to answer it. The rest you know.

:D:D:D

2 things:

1. He's in Baltimore, one of the most heavily gun-controlled cities in America! How did he get a gun?

2. Do you think this little pun was intentional: Although no one was struck by the gunfire, police officials said the unidentified man fired the weapon in a meltdown after either his wife or daughter had a taste of his grilled cheese sandwich. A "meltdown" over a grilled cheese sammich?? That's quality pun material right there.

Seems gun control didn't work in Baltimore. Maybe we need sammich control??

Doctors, what do they know? I think you've hit on something here. Instead of treating it with drugs etc, give PTSD sufferers a series of grilled cheese sandwich treatments.

I like mine with onions and wheat bread. :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads