JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mental institutions should be a priority in the neat future but TPTB will see that as a threat to their future tax increases..... they use the fear of crap like this to push for unconstitutional anti-gun legislation, more $$$$ for more LEO'S & military surplus items......

People are inherently smart until this type of subhuman crawls out of the basement.... SMH:rolleyes:

Must have been one tasty grilt cheese sammich

Capture.PNG

I'm pretty sure I know how this went down...

Wife: Honey! Can I have a bite of your sammich?

Husband: I'm sorry but I made exactly the amount of grilled cheese sammich that I intend to eat...no more...no less.

Wife: I just want a...

Husband: EXACTLY THE AMOUNT!

And then the guy's phone probably rang and he went to answer it. The rest you know.

:D:D:D

2 things:

1. He's in Baltimore, one of the most heavily gun-controlled cities in America! How did he get a gun?

2. Do you think this little pun was intentional: Although no one was struck by the gunfire, police officials said the unidentified man fired the weapon in a meltdown after either his wife or daughter had a taste of his grilled cheese sandwich. A "meltdown" over a grilled cheese sammich?? That's quality pun material right there.

Seems gun control didn't work in Baltimore. Maybe we need sammich control??

Doctors, what do they know? I think you've hit on something here. Instead of treating it with drugs etc, give PTSD sufferers a series of grilled cheese sandwich treatments.

I like mine with onions and wheat bread. :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads