JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did a "Peacekeeping" tour of duty over in Bosnia...it wasn't pretty.
Well the country was...mostly...the folks well...they had their issues.
Andy
I had a coworker from the Army tell me his unit was there. I forgot the year he said he left but remembered being really surprised the US was still there. Well after the news was talking about it. Just like I had some friends shot in Honduras in late 1989 or early 1990.

I had a coworker from the Army tell me his unit was there. I forgot the year he said he left but remembered being really surprised the US was still there. Well after the news was talking about it. Just like I had some friends shot in Honduras in late 1989 or early 1990.
Depending on your MOS and what Unit you are assigned to..can make life interesting in the Army.

Since I was Airborne and Ranger qualified as well as being in several different LRRP / LRSD units...
And having been TDY to Special Operations Command , made things interesting for me at least.
Andy

Depending on your MOS and what Unit you are assigned to..can make life interesting in the Army.

Since I was Airborne and Ranger qualified as well as being in several different LRRP / LRSD units...
And having been TDY to Special Operations Command , made things interesting for me at least.
Andy
About 5 yrs ago I had a coworker take a trip to Mexico with a group doing a dirt bike ride. The local farmers were fighting the cartels or some militia. They allowed the group to turn around and it all worked out, but their gas and lodging were pre planned out. Their detour had them pretty nervous.

Just speaking on a group that's not supposed to have guns but they did anyway. Not saying the farmers are bad. They're smart. When your government turns their backs on you you better have something.

It is just a piece of playful fluff Propaganda . as 13-k firearms is just a spit in the bucket . Because Serbia is in the top 5 list, of countries, for Gun Ownership for population . 13,000 firearms turned-in, is equivalent of saying half of Gales Creek OR. turned-in their guns today ... LOL

But we are still #1 baby , ... USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA !
-

View attachment 1422164
-
You had me at Gales Creek! 🤣

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class