JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
LAKE STEVENS
State
Washington
Looking for a copy of "Serbian and Yugoslav Mauser Rifles" by Branko Bogdanovic. PM me if you have copy you would not mind selling. Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Amazon shows six used copies for sale. eBay and AbeBooks both shows two. Just passing it along in case it helps. :)

Yup, I did see that...but $100 plus is not reasonable IMHO (at the moment lol). I've reach out to North Cape Publishing and the author, both have confirmed the Mauser book is not available for print. I'd figure maybe a collector would not mind passing it on for $50 or so, so I am asking.

Thanks!

It really is a kick in the knickers when a good reference book goes out of print and the price goes bonkers. There's a couple such I have saved on Amazon to check from time to time, but they are so pricy, it hard to justify.

Anywho, good luck with your search. And if I should come across a better priced copy of the text you're looking for, I'll drop a note. Cheers. :)

It really is a kick in the knickers when a good reference book goes out of print and the price goes bonkers. There's a couple such I have saved on Amazon to check from time to time, but they are so pricy, it hard to justify.

Anywho, good luck with your search. And if I should come across a better priced copy of the text you're looking for, I'll drop a note. Cheers. :)

Thanks for the reply, it is a kick in the knickers (more so up a little) to have to pay what the out of print market drives. I asked Branko in my email this morning if he had any inclination to publish a digital only version (hopefully with update). I'm still waiting for a reply. I also mention to him I have no idea how much it cost or what it takes to make a digital version.

North Cape mentioned they would need to print about 2000 copies to basically make it worth while, and of of course that means sell 2000 copies. Eventually I might bite the bullet, but not at this point. On a side note I did purchase a digital version of Mausers Rifles of the World 5th Edition, you could not ask for a more seamless transaction and its nice to have a pdf version.. Well worth it.

Cheers!

Scot

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top