JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have any of you seen this knife in person?

Anyway, the SF movie was on GRIT TV = free OTA channel this month. The KNIFE is in the movie.

I rented (?) or bought (?) this movie many years ago. Either way, the movie is not in the house any longer.

I watched it again off of the GRIT western tv channel this week.

https://muela.eu/actualidad_ing/5/magnum-knife-seraphim-falls-movie
KNIFE

I do not think that I have seen this company's knives in a LOCAL store back east or out west but I could be mistaken.

They have a translation button to use for the English language on the company's website.

I am curious about the KNIFE COMPANY.

Thank you!

Cate
PS: This SF western movie was filmed in New Mexico and in a part of Oregon according to the SF movie's LINK.

THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES movie was a ZILLION times better! The theme is supposed to be the same 'somewhat' in the SF movie.

Last Edited:
Well, I will be! LOL

My husband just got up and I showed him the Spanish knife company's LINK while he is drinking his coffee.

He said that he saw one of the company's knives @ SW here in town!

He did not see the SF knife in stock when he saw the other fixed blade knife in the GLASS counter.

He said that he is not sure if they have other ones in stock made by the same company.

I will have to see what they LOOK and feel like now. They do not ring a bell to me at all.

Curious Cate
PS: I did see my MADE IN NEW YORK famous Ka-Bar fixed blade military knife in a John Wayne movie the other day.

Saw the movie...and agree is was meh.

As for the knife.....
Muela makes good knives.
The quality of the materials and workmanship in the assembly of their knives is well done.

That said :
Magnum is "budget line " of both Boker and Muela.
As such quality and quality control is not the same.
Often knives marked Magnum are made in China , and not the name brand's country of origin.
And with that said...
You asked if anyone has seen this knife in person...I have not.
Andy

@Catherine1
Ugh...I dislike giving out wrong information..

After doing some more looking for this knife , I see that "Magnum" is part of this knife's actual name...and not the Budget Line I was thinking of.
So the knife you are asking about is actually made by Muela...and likely of excellent quality.

Sorry for any confusion or "fake news" :D I may have caused.
Andy

@Catherine1
Ugh...I dislike giving out wrong information..

After doing some more looking for this knife , I see that "Magnum" is part of this knife's actual name...and not the Budget Line I was thinking of.
So the knife you are asking about is actually made by Muela...and likely of excellent quality.

Sorry for any confusion or "fake news" :D I may have caused.
Andy
No problem!

Thanks again.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show