JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got tied shaking a Franklin tumbler tub over a 5 gallon bucket. I run two tumblers at a time and it just gets old and killing my back. Looked for a better way.

Soybean shaker table. Yup food processing gear, its stainless and ment to work hard. Found this China made one on eBay, typical doz or so different sellers all selling the same thing. Prices range from $400 used to $480 new shipped.

Arrived quickly and set it up out on the ranch next to the barn outside. Its about 36" long and 14" wide, so not too big to store and easy to pick up about 30lbs. Set up quick and ran the first round of brass though it. I am still playing with what the best set up is. I am going to add some water sprayers drawing from a pump in the media recovery bin, this way it recycles the same water. I ran the brass though 2 times takes not very long and so far is working great. Also going to add some magnets to the dump shoot for the brass, to catch any stray stainless chips that work down the sides.

The gate off the hopper is adjusted to knock the brass over so they vibrate down the table on their sides, dumping any stainless media. I do not use pins, only stainless chips form Ammo Brass in FL. The chips work flawless in this set up.

54EF9F9A-F468-4701-BD1E-3C3E968C6FFE.jpeg 25F0276E-5291-4605-936E-4E2105F4C4F5.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads