Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Separate Classified by State?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Wallygator, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Wallygator

Wallygator Albany, OR Active Member

I think it would be a good idea to separate the classifieds for OR and WA. Maybe throw in an all other states for everything else, or until they get enough ads placed to separate them off to their own state.

WG

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

What about people selling in either state (like coctailer), or people willing to sell to either state?

3. brentlee

brentlee Salem Member

I agree with wally, it would be nice to be able to search only Oregon Sales, even if they are an FFL it would be much easier to search out only the Oregon Residents

4. theduke

theduke NW Member

5. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

I just used the Advanced Search and then filter with the Prefix option. You hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard to select multiple list items:

search.jpg

6. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

Thanks for that help. Thats a good idea.

7. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Search is your friend. Learn to use and love "search"... it avoids complicating the site with dozens of different areas. :thumbup:

8. aflineman

aflineman Both South of Eugene and East of Portland. Active Member

Any way to get an Other, ALL, or somesuch of a descriptor. I just clicked on a "WTS OR: Inexpensive Milsurps and rifles for sale" ad, and the guy was from Arizona. Kind of frustrating.

9. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Anyone posting an ad should be using the correct prefix. If you see an ad where the post says WTS: OR and they are NOT in OR, please report it and we can remove the incorrect prefix.