JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think it would be a good idea to separate the classifieds for OR and WA. Maybe throw in an all other states for everything else, or until they get enough ads placed to separate them off to their own state.

WG

I agree with wally, it would be nice to be able to search only Oregon Sales, even if they are an FFL it would be much easier to search out only the Oregon Residents

I think it would be a good idea to separate the classifieds for OR and WA.Lets Not and Say We Did Maybe throw in an all other states for everything else, or until they get enough ads placed to separate them off to their own state. & Growth can be good but remember this is NW firearms.There's plenty of other Forums for the Other States

I just used the Advanced Search and then filter with the Prefix option. You hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard to select multiple list items:

search.jpg

Anyone posting an ad should be using the correct prefix. If you see an ad where the post says WTS: OR and they are NOT in OR, please report it and we can remove the incorrect prefix.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top