JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
City
Boring
State
Oregon
Zip Code
21" wide, 16" deep, 59" tall. Thirty-minute fire rated, but they've got to be testing in a pretty small fire. Quick access electronic locks with backup keys, I'm pretty firm at $300 each (I believe they were a bit over $400 each new, and a look around says prices have definitely gone up from there).

I'm mostly packed for a move, and now I can't find the manual with factory programming code to the one on the left, but I'll show the buyer the code I last programmed in (and, as mentioned, the backup keys are with it). By showing the serial number inside the safe, you can get the code from Sentry (there is a fee). I'm confident the manual will eventually resurface and I will be happy to send it to the new owner, but I can't guarantee it, and it is likely to be November before I unpack the files that likely include it.

The one on the right has the manual, but some time back, someone tried (unsuccessfully) to get into it. As a result, while it functions perfectly, you have to be extra careful to fully close it or the opening mechanism will hang and make you try again.

They are located in Boring, between Gresham and Sandy just off Hwy 26.

WIN_20210314_12_44_36_Pro.jpg WIN_20210314_12_46_01_Pro.jpg WIN_20210314_12_43_51_Pro.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews