JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am aware that many of your products are made in and come from China. This is not a xenophobic thought here. I just looked at an item i ordered back in early January. They said it would be a while before it got delivered. When I investigated it today I find that it is coming from Wuhan China.

I canceled this order because I do not want it in my house and will refuse delivery if/when it arrives.

In these times I think that Amazon should state if something is coming in from China on the purchasing page (before Confirmation). I want to shop from Amazon but I think you need to help us protect our families too. I should not have to go into My Orders to find out where it comes from, and then to cancel the order because I was not made aware.

I will post this on FB also.

In these times I think that Amazon should state if something is coming in from China on the purchasing page (before Confirmation)….

If your worried about catching a virus spread from droplet exposure from contagious persons don't. By the time the package gets to you the virus will have long before become deactivated and inert. One contracts these types of diseases directly from infected persons, not objects, unless you handle the contaminated object while the virus is still wet and active. Once dried or exposed to UV for a short spell it's not longer an issue.

Nope, that information has always been one click from the main product page … Click the "Sold and Ships From" section just below the "Buy" button. It will take you right to that information.

If your worried about catching a virus spread from droplet exposure from contagious persons don't. By the time the package gets to you the virus will have long before become deactivated and inert.
Not so much that I am afraid of it as its one more thing to cut out of my life. I don't buy Russian/ Eastern block ammo and tho I know many things are made in China I can try and limit that.

Will look for the Ships From button. Thanks

F5028A7B-262A-4A64-A939-F058A19CE0AF.jpeg

Some of this stuff just shows how easy it is to get a LOT of the human race to panic. By the time China admitted this was a problem a whole crap load of people had already left the city. So the stuff is spreading all over their country and pretty much all others. Most of our drugs are now made in China, most of the stuff in every store you walk into was made in China and of course you have no way to know where in China it was made as it sits on the shelf. Nor how many workers at the store opened the same box from China that some are now so worried about coming to their home. So send a note to Jeff B, which will most likely get some kind of canned response, then what? Head to the store to buy the exact same stuff, sold by people who were just exposed to the same stuff, and feel "safe"?? Certainly nothing wrong with trying to take some kind of precautions but it is sad and funny to watch some of this. If anyone really want so protect themselves from this they would need to live off the grid in a camp where no humans were allowed in with anything. In the mean time I would avoid traveling to China or getting on a cruise ship but my daily packages from Amazon that come from China don't even make me give it a second thought. I worry more today about a tree falling on me as we are having a LOT of that in my county today.

OK people. I am not paranoid about this. I do know that many many things are made in China. The fact that I choose to refuse an item that i bought for $14 only says that that item isn't worth getting sick. I am not sitting in the dark in my place refusing to go out into the world (whiskey does kill germs, right?).

Should we have China as the only maker of our drugs? What could possibly go wrong? Such things are up to our elected reps to solve. They have our best interests at heart.......

I am not opposed to things being shipped direct from China. Especially since the product probably originated there anyways. When you buy it and it ships from an Amazon hub, that just means it shipped from China to Amazon before they ship it to you. It's not like Amazon disinfects the product or anything. If anything, they would be assisting in spreading disease by allowing millions of products to share the same space in a distribution warehouse from China, shipping those products everywhere.

I think the OP was getting at the fact that they wished Amazon was clearer on where products were coming from.

NOT because of the latest virus outbreak, but because they wanted to support American made products.

OP, did I assume correctly?

I think the OP was getting at the fact that they wished Amazon was clearer on where products were coming from.

NOT because of the latest virus outbreak, but because they wanted to support American made products.

OP, did I assume correctly?
Correct. And I was unable to find a "Ships from" button. Hence my 'request' from Amazon to make it more clear. Once bought something that once I purchased it shows up written in Russian. Had multiple attempts to attack my banking the very next day. But I had I known I wouldn't have made the purchase.
Thanks @AMT

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads