JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey where is he going California or South Carolina.
I just talked to my friend there in South Carolina.86 degrees with 76%humidy .and then again today it was raining .mmmm just saying .
It's a tough time eather way.106 in Palm springs 90 in 29 palms Cali.
Thanks for your service and now you're family's service we are all indebted to you and your family

106 in Palm springs 90 in 29 palms Cali.
Luckily, they don't do recruit training at MCAGCC 29 Palms (Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center)... it gets crazy hot.
It's the home of 3rd Battalion 7th MEU (Marine Expiditionary Unit) and hosts many units from outside for training as well as CAX (Combined Arms Excercises) with armor, air, and large scale troop movements.
... just gotta keep your head and your azz, uh... wired. Your boy will be fine.
West coast guys go to Pendleton.
Camp Pendleton is north of MCRD SD, although it is in San Diego county. It's home to 1st Marine Division and several training centers and schools, including the Elite Scout Sniper school, but it's FMF (Fleet Marine Force), not recruits.

Luckily, they don't do recruit training at MCAGCC 29 Palms (Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center)... it gets crazy hot.
It's the home of 3rd Battalion 7th MEU (Marine Expiditionary Unit) and hosts many units from outside for training as well as CAX (Combined Arms Excercises) with armor, air, and large scale troop movements.
... just gotta keep your head and your azz, uh... wired. Your boy will be fine.
Camp Pendleton is north of MCRD SD, although it is in San Diego county. It's home to 1st Marine Division and several training centers and schools, including the Elite Scout Sniper school, but it's FMF (Fleet Marine Force), not recruits.
I forgot about Pendleton that is what I was thinking about when I said 29 palms . thanks for the clarification

Last Edited:
Your son will spend the first month or so at San Diego Recruit Depot, next to the SD runway.
2nd month will be at Camp Pendleton, Edison Range for rifle training, and mess n maintenance.
Then the hike from Edison, over Mt MFBubblegum to Camp Horno for basic Inantry training "The Crucible"
3rd month Polishing and graduation
Congratulations, God Bless
Semper Fidelis

LOL.... nope, descend from Northern European barbarians! :D

I have two daughters and a son from a prior marriage, and my wife has two sons and a daughter from a prior marriage. We married when the oldests were 8 & 10.
Oh okay well that's a lot of kids I was just wondering.my ex was SAMOAN.she had 6 brothers and sisters and all them have 4 5 6 kids lol

SAMOAN.she had 6 brothers and sisters and all them have 4 5 6 kids lol
I always thought that being friends w Catholics and Mormons was a good bet for the post apocalyptic world... they have the most food and when that runs out you can eat the kids. It seems Somoans might be worth a look too...

I shouldn't have written that. Please, pretend I didn't.

Last Edited:
Two sons? Good thing, you have a spare in case one gets lost at the airport... I've got three. ;)

:s0155:

Oh, I have spares. 3 sons total . I was in the Army, oldest son did 4 in the Air force, this ones in the Marines and the youngest I need to figure out a way to trick him into joining the Navy.

I did the same thing .. 46 years ago. It'll be the best worst time he ever had... or the worst best time. Semper Fi ! and God's Speed to you both.

U.S. Marines: the ̶d̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ change is forever! :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top