JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think that other options should be tried first before sending in the military but ...
There comes a time or there are certain folks who you just can't reach without sending the message with a dose of high explosive .

Some folks will only respond after you have beaten them ... or shown that you are willing to always fight back with all you have.

A violent response is sometimes needed and will get you the results you want ... If it is done smartly.
But you must prepare yourself for all outcomes and be willing to follow through to do what you must in order to survive.
Also what you are willing to use force for ... must be worth it to you.
All of that comes at a high cost and you must be willing to pay the cost and accept responsibility for it.
Andy
Edit to add:
Peace , love and understanding is always the best option ... but that only works if both parties are willing to work together and find a solution they both can live with.
You can not change those of the hardcore "true believer" types or those who are otherwise unwilling to change...

Last Edited:
I think that other options should be tried first before sending in the military but ...
There comes a time or there are certain folks who you just can't reach without sending the message with a dose of high explosive .

Some folks will only respond after you have beaten them ... or shown that you are willing to always fight back with all you have.

A violent response is sometimes needed and will get you the results you want ... If it is done smartly.
But you must prepare yourself for all outcomes and be willing to follow through to do what you must in order to survive.
Also what you are willing to use force for ... must be worth it to you.
All of that comes at a high cost and you must be willing to pay the cost and accept responsibility for it.
Andy
Edit to add:
Peace , love and understanding is always the best option ... but that only works if both parties are willing to work together and find a solution they both can live with.
You can not change those of the hardcore "true believer" types or those who are otherwise unwilling to change...

We talking about the same article?

We talking about the same article?
I was giving my thoughts on the article...

Do not mistake my meaning however.
I always favor a non-violent or non-military option at first ... But we are clearly beyond any sort of peaceful response in regards to ISIS ... The only response to them is thru force.

I wish it was otherwise ... but I live in the real world not in a fairy tale.
Andy

I'm all for diplomacy, However, these animals are not human. They only understand violence and hate.
They are the epitome of evil in this world.

Let freedom ring through the concussive blast of MOAB and everythig else inside Mother Liberty's darkest closet

I thought they (ISIS) were a problem because of unemployment? At least that's what some politician told me...

Anyways I agree, military force should be the last option after diplomacy. Brutal military force, with the realization that there will, unfortunately be collateral casualities.

Military force without some fanciful rules of engagement that put our own Men and Women at risk...they have the skill and tools, let them do the job as they see fit. At the time. On the ground (or in the air). Without Fox/CNN or what have you riding along to change or make there own public opinion.

That was the probem with the previous administrations, IMO, fear of public opinion guided the lack of response, or the wet noodle type response. The Worlds bad actors realized it very quickly, and we are where we are.

Now to get back to civility, it will (unfortunately) take a chunk of Diplomacy backed by brutality and the unwavering will to use it.

I'm not one for Nation building.

Folk have to realize if they are for it, it's a generational commitment coupled with military governance and boots on the ground. In force. For decades. Following total infrastructure collapse, surrender or enemy innialation.

I could see ISIS putting that fugger's head on a stick if'n he wanders into the wrong neighborhood to spread his message of love.

ISIS will have to be defeated like Nazi Germany was defeated.....total destruction of the key players and their war machine.
This time it will be harder because of the way this enemy has infiltrated way beyond the battlefields and can recruit right out of our neighborhoods.

My love message to ISIS would be painting a giant heart on the side of the next MOAB.
Pictures/videos of my artwork and its shockwave of love would of course be plastered all over social media for my ISIS friends to enjoy.

Go back to public torture and start cutting hands off with ISIS branded on their foreheads then let them go / or send them back.

Severe punishments for perps has shown to be effective thruout history.

Oh, and castration... keep em from breeding and separate a man from his best friend would deter the fence sitters at least
What we do to theirs, they will do to ours.
So you have to be careful.
Having our fighting men or women captured has to be one of the biggest worries for our field commanders.

What we do to theirs, they will do to ours.
So you have to be careful.
Having our fighting men or women captured has to be one of the biggest worries for our field commanders.

Are they captured often? If so do we get them back?

I honestly don't know, I'm not trying to be sarcastic - I don't keep up with a lot of local news much less world or national news.

No, not often that I know of.
When it does happen it's a huge mess and re-directs a large part of the force to finding them.
The female that was captured at the start of the second Iraq War (Jessica Lynch) comes to mind.

This message of love will end with his death. He chose this path let's see how well it works. I expect to see him on the evening news after they have shown him thier love or lack of.

I could see ISIS putting that fugger's head on a stick if'n he wanders into the wrong neighborhood to spread his message of love.

ISIS will have to be defeated like Nazi Germany was defeated.....total destruction of the key players and their war machine.
This time it will be harder because of the way this enemy has infiltrated way beyond the battlefields and can recruit right out of our neighborhoods.

My love message to ISIS would be painting a giant heart on the side of the next MOAB.
Pictures/videos of my artwork and its shockwave of love would of course be plastered all over social media for my ISIS friends to enjoy.

The problem with this philosophy is that when we kicked Hitler's azz, there wasn't another group waiting to fill the void... how many times have we taken out terrorist groups only to have them rematerialize as a new group of wackos?

Here's a good solution...

Tehran:
IMG_4105.JPG

Mecca:
IMG_4106.JPG

Damascus:
IMG_4107.JPG

Riyadh:
IMG_4108.JPG

Islamabad:
IMG_4109.JPG

Think of the awesome parking lots we'd have for all the new shopping malls... class dismissed, carry on! ;)

Think of all the good people that would die with the removal of the terrorists. Before some smart idiot says " let God sort them out " ask yourself how you would feel if your family members lived where one of those parking lots were to be made. Also once we start letting the genie out of the bottle whst about others letting their genies out on us which would certainly happen.
I am 100% against the use of nuclear weapons because good people exist in bad situations.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top