JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Not much to say, who doesn't want a crossbow? All the fun of a plinker with none of the recoil. Even better, you don't have to constantly spend money on ammunition! Just go pick up your bolts.

I have three here, in various states.

The little pistol, new and used once or twice. Great fun for a side piece to take to the range (ask your range officer before you just let some bolts loose): $20
I have an identical one, new in the box, that includes bolts. $20

The camoflauge one is a great piece but definitely needs a new string, the current one is fraying. $30.
The black one is brand new and freshly assembled. $30.

I don't have bolts, sorry. The ones that came with these crossbows were cheap practice bolts anyway, and when one disappeared into the woods, no one cared to go after it. Go spend the $20 and get yourself a nice set from a sporting goods store.

It's a win/win here folks. Cheap fun for you and your family (even a child can fire a crossbow since there's no recoil at all), and I get a little closer to a cleared basement. It also makes a terrifying home-defense weapon, in case you are suddenly besieged by maurading French knights in plate armor.

PM me anytime.

20210809_094546.jpg 20210809_094616.jpg 20210809_094718.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR