JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ruger.com and follow the windows it is so simple here is the link

Ruger - Take Action Now!

when I did it less than a million had signed it we need to show more support ,
or lay down and let them do as they please, and blame someone else after the fact.

being and American citizen is no longer a spectator sport you have to get involved
or loose more of your God Given rights.

42 views not one response Folks being an American is no longer a spectator sport you have get to get involved ,

your voice needs to be herd It may only take one additional opinion to turn the tide but to sit back and say well others will do it

means you don't really care other than to complain about it . send in your comments PLEASE ! IT's FREE RUGER is picking up the tab

The Ruger initiative has been posted before. I saw it on a Ruger forum some time ago and filled out the form. That form letter, as well as other form letters, gets the same response, a generic form letter in return, if they even bother to respond. This is just one of the many pro 2A form letters out there and it doesn't hurt to use them. Your own letters, emails,and phone calls are also needed. It's necessary for all of us to keep pounding the drum.

Ruger.com and follow the windows it is so simple here is the link

Ruger - Take Action Now!

when I did it less than a million had signed it we need to show more support ,
or lay down and let them do as they please, and blame someone else after the fact.

being and American citizen is no longer a spectator sport you have to get involved
or loose more of your God Given rights.

Northwest readers can go to all three of the sites. Each site has a different advocating letter--all in good taste (I think). Please use each one.

Thanks for posting this here again. Sure we are getting form letters in response, but some pencil pusher is probably tallying up how many oppose new restrictions vs sheople types.
The only problem is on this site we are preaching to the choir for the most part. I hope everyone will send/post an easy link to non-gun sites and other social media in hopes of getting
people who may not be into the gun scene but sympathize with our just cause.
Bugging relatives is also something to try!:s0155:

I use both the form letters and my own. I would recommend sending your own if you have the time I saw somewhere that the form letters might be going to reps junk mail and i never get a response when using them but I do (on the national level, never get a responce from local reps) when I write my own. I strongly recommend calling your reps as well and write at least one physical letter to each rep and mail it

Here is my recent letter to Gov. Inslee, Sen. Murry, Sen Cantwell & Sen Brian Hatfield, of which he (BH) did not send a generic response, all the others did not respond. Go figure>>>

To all of my Washington elected officials,
Being that all of the replies to my requests that I received about future gun control legislation in this state brought back generic responses, I'll give you the same response.
I most likely did not vote for any of you because of your views of infringing on the constitutional rights of ALL law abiding gun owners. You have failed to represent ALL of the citizens in your districts by turning a deaf ear to the facts that society is not guilty of the acts of the few who would do harm to others with guns. It is the deranged minds that will do whatever it takes to carry out their demented acts on innocent citizens and not the law abiding gun owners.
By the recent acts of Democratic legislators in Washington state, I and my fellow family and friends are left to believe that your party, like many in other states, will not waste a good tragedy to push ill-conceived gun control legislation that, as the VPOTUS Joe Biden even said, that it will do nothing to prevent any mass tragedies in the future.
So you may ask yourselves "What are we supposed to do then?" I will tell you to do what you pledged to do when you were elected into office, uphold the constitution you swore to protect!!!
I hope you remember this quote that rings true even to this day.
"We must reject the idea that every time a law is broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker.
It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his own actions."
In your response to this citizens plea that you at least listen to ALL of the voters in Washington, please let me know who was quoted above.

Regards, Jim Harper Sr.

The quote above was non other than Ronald Reagan!!!

You can call it harsh, but I mean it with the passion I hoep it converys Here is the letter I just sent to Mike Hope:
HB 1588 is just wrong. Your response, "Based on a lot of different reasons. But understand that I do so in good conscience, because – God forbid – if a tragedy like this happens in my backyard, I want to know that I did everything legally possible to ensure that this would not happen." This is your problem. Maybe it's your cop instinct to think you can pass a law to protect everyone. By proposing this law you are judging all gun owners as having the propensity to commit a crime. To "help" them you are in effect punishing them so you don't have to feel some sort of guilt if something stupid happens. How self-righteous of you.
Understand there are people like me with, lets say, more then a few firearms. I share them with my Sons and the will inherent them when I die. If you think we will pay a charge now when I pass them a firearm or that my family will pay this penalty when I die, you are truly crazy. By the same token I have run with the same three guys for 20 years. One of us will buy a gun, get tired of it after 6 months or a year and pass it to the next guy. We won't go through your ignorant process and there are thousands of little groups like us in this State. Think about it. There are over 400 CPL's that have been issued. If only 10% of that number represent groups like mine, that would be 40,000 people for you to arrest and it doesn't count the numerous farmers and country folk who have guns and no CPL.
The supposed "Gun Show" loop hole is a fantasy and straw buyers will ignore your law anyway. You are just falling into a well laid trap by the antigun Democrats. My God guy wake up. This is how it started in New York and how is their crime rate doing. You are punishing the wrong people, a Democratic trait. Why not stiffer laws for straw buyers, gun burglary and illegal possession. I can almost guarantee you your new Democratic friends would have some reason to talk you out of that when their real concern is offending the minority voting blocks who all resist acknowledging they have a crime problem. You have betrayed the honest people of this State and aligned yourself with the Kline's and Murray's. Your right. You have no political future and if this vote passes far fewer people that will ever trust you. Maybe that's okay with you.

If this were to pass it would be one more brick in a bridge to another Lexington

Here's what I sent off to our lawmakers which by the way is a most fitting thing to call them. If you spend some time looking at all the bills they are trying to pass it makes you want to abolish them from being able to meeting so frequently like Texas does. It's really frightening that these people seem to think getting elected means your sole purpose is to dream up more laws to put in place instead of doing the opposite and making government more lean. We are doomed I fear, but I digress. I'd post the responses I got back from these prolific law makers but, as expected, the responses are all canned. But at least they all say they are thankful I wrote them and I'm sure they mean every word.

My letter:
"As a lawful abiding citizen of Washington State my entire life I respectfully ask that you do NOT pass this bill. American citizens have owned and traded guns since our very foundation as a nation without such "background checks" so why now? Do you think criminals will be following this process? More laws put on law abiding citizens are not the answer. We don’t perform background checks on vehicle purchases to see if people are drunk drivers before they purchase a car and they can be just as dangerous. This sudden obsession with creating more laws on gun ownership is starting to frighten me as an average citizen so please knock it off and focus on what is important like the economy and stop infringing on one of our inalienable rights, the 2nd amendment. The government should welcome arming all citizens in this dangerous world, makes other countries think twice about messing with us. I believe it did for Japan in WWII. George Washington himself said "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include their own government". Thanks"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top