JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If....I really thought that this was actually about safety and kids....
I would point out that ...
A firearm that "fits" the size of the person shooting it is safer , since they can use and reach any mechanical safety...
As well as handling the firearm easier.

However....
I am not naive enough to think or believe that this is actually about safety.

Teach your children well...teach 'em how and when to safely handle and use firearms.
Teach 'em to respect themselves , others and life itself.
Andy
We need more Andy's in this world.
toy story GIF by Disney Pixar

Last Edited:
If....I really thought that this was actually about safety and kids....
I would point out that ...
A firearm that "fits" the size of the person shooting it is safer , since they can use and reach any mechanical safety...
As well as handling the firearm easier.

However....
I am not naive enough to think or believe that this is actually about safety.

Teach your children well...teach 'em how and when to safely handle and use firearms.
Teach 'em to respect themselves , others and life itself.
Andy
Thanks I needed that :)

Nope, this will never get traction....

Regulating against short stocked AR's would be counter-WOKE.
They are discriminating against our vertically challenged brothers and sisters.

How do they expect TATOO to get down ?
."BOSS ! THE PAIN ".

If you've ever had to use adult size tools to teach a willing, eager, and wonderful child, you know what an awful shared frustration it is.

Joe
I have a small 5" chefs knife that I gave my daughter to start using (4 years old). I had no idea how massively proud I would feel when I came downstairs and saw her cutting up an orange - proper grip and technique and all.

I can't wait to get her shooting. Thinking a Savage Rascal or CZ Scout - my smallest AR is still a bit big for her.

I have a small 5" chefs knife that I gave my daughter to start using (4 years old). I had no idea how massively proud I would feel when I came downstairs and saw her cutting up an orange - proper grip and technique and all.

I can't wait to get her shooting. Thinking a Savage Rascal or CZ Scout - my smallest AR is still a bit big for her.
I remember when I turned 16 and my mom trusted me with a fork (sort of).

1675364677714.png

I taght my niece with my Cricket. I changed out the crappy plastic barley corn/u-notch sights for a nice ramped front and aperture rear.
The little 16" gun is surprisingly extremely accurate. Graduated her to her own Remington 514.

Joe

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads