Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Senator Merkley Town Hall

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by ocarolan, Dec 29, 2013.

1. ocarolan

ocarolan Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Senator Merkley will update constituents on his work in Washington, DC and answer their questions and invite their suggestions about how to tackle the challenges facing Oregon and America.

Jeff Merkley - Fighting for Oregon in the U.S. Senate: Oregon - Town Halls

Feel free to give the Senator feedback on his Toomey-Manchin support. :thumbup:

January 18, 2013 @ 3:00 PM
    Washington County Town Hall
    12375 SW 5th St.
    Beaverton, OR 97005

January 9, 2013 @ 4:30 PM
    Clackamas County Town Hall
    1180 Rosemont Road
    West Linn, OR 97068

January 7, 2013 @ 2:30 PM
    Columbia County Town Hall
    1850 Second Street
    Columbia City, OR 97018

January 10, 2013 @ 2:00 PM
    Multnomah County Town Hall
    1333 Northwest Eastman Parkway
    Gresham, OR 97030

January 8, 2013 @ 10:00 AM
    Linn County Town Hall
    1641 Long Street
    Sweet Home, OR 97386

January 12, 2013 @ 10:00 AM
    Lincoln County Town Hall
    400 SE College Way
    Newport, OR 97366

January 8, 2013 @ 1:30 PM
    Lane County Town Hall
    1135 W. Sixth St.
    Junction City, OR 97448

January 12, 2013 @ 4:00 PM
    Benton County Town Hall
    2601 NW Tyler Avenue
    Corvallis, OR 97330

More

2. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Cool....I'm going to ask him what his plans are when we boot him out of his cushy job.

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

70 mile one way drive for me, so I will just have to vote against him in the mid-terms. He doesn't listen to his constituents, he follows the guidelines of the DNC and powers in the Senate.

Stomper and (deleted member) like this.
  4. parsons_12b

parsons_12b LaPine Oregon Well-Known Member

Who wants to join me in Sweet Home, we could do lunch

5. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Anyone here want to join @ the washington county one?
    Beer/late lunch after? Or just strength in numbers.

6. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

January 2013? These town halls look like they already happened

No upcoming events listed on the website either.

7. ocarolan

ocarolan Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Aha, oops. Merkley's email was sent a few days ago, listed Town Halls, and had that link.

If no new town halls are listed, he probably isn't doing it again next year.

8. parsons_12b

parsons_12b LaPine Oregon Well-Known Member

Didn't even look at the year

9. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

No biggie, Parsons... Besides, we can waste our time and get fed a stream of slippery B.S. in the comfort of our own homes from the booby-tube. ;)

10. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Yeah he is a total Lost cause. We have heard every canned story he has ever told and every one is pure BS.
    He Is a friend of the UN, A friend of Obum policy and no friend of anyone on the right.
    Just feeds the same rhetoric whenever he responds to mail. Nothing changes. What he needs to be is gone in
    the next election.

11. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

Time for Jeffery to find a new job. I have talked with her campaign and she is pro gun and believes in the rights of the Individual. Here main thing is to get rid of Obamacare she is already seeing the negative effects on America, being a doctor.

Republican pollster says survey shows Sen. Jeff Merkley in need of 'repair work' with voters | OregonLive.com

Monica.jpg

We are very close to reaching our end of year fundraising goals. That is why I am asking you to help me by making a donation today. With your help, we’ll be able to send a New Year’s message to the Democratic machine here in Oregon that I am the candidate who can beat Jeff Merkley next November.

2014 will be a pivotal election in the history of our nation, likely determining the future direction of our country for generations to come. Jeff Merkley has spent the last five years of his long political career leveraging his U.S. Senate seat to raise money through ultra-liberal organizations like moveon.org. Yet he remains vulnerable. A recent poll showed that only 33 percent of Oregon voters think Merkley should be re-elected and 43 percent think it’s time for a new person. In fact, the National Journal has placed Oregon on its “Most Vulnerable” U.S. Senate seats list, naming my candidacy as part of the reason.

The Democrats are exposed this cycle, and if we have the funds to compete we will take back this seat. Oregonians deserve a credible voice representing them, not a career politician who will do anything to keep his job. Donate to my campaign today to help make sure we have a credible voice in the U.S. Senate next November. Also, if you donate by December 31st we’ll mail you our new limited edition “Keep Your Doctor, Change Your Senator” bumper sticker.

Thank you for your support,

Dr. Monica Wehby

P.S. If you have not yet used your 2013 Oregon Political Tax Credit, your contribution to my campaign will qualify up to $50 for individuals or $100 for couples filing jointly! Donate today!

Monica.jpg

12. tiggers97

tiggers97 United States Well-Known Member

Bump Bump... If you go and ask questions, doesn't have to be about gun-control. Just so long as it puts him in the hot seat and look embarrassing.

13. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

Whatever the dates are we really gotta help this guy seek employment opportunities elsewhere.

14. bnsaibum

bnsaibum Corvallis, OR Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

New dates are up on the OP's link. Check 'em out.

ETA:
    Just checked the dates and they are already gone. What a spineless RAT!!! As of Dec. 30, 2013 when I first checked the link had early 2013 dates. Now we are one solitary week into the new year and the town halls are already done with VERY little lead time. What a chump.

15. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

He knows he is done.
    I sent him a termination notice a couple years ago and then a reminder last year.

:buttrock::cigar: