JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just wrote Murray and Cantwell for all the good it does. They are part of the Liberal Left a vote as told by their Party Bosses. McCain is a turncoat. Being a Vietnaim "hero" doesn't mean he can't be a jerk. Look who he hangs with (bad pun), Hagel and Kerry. Hopefully the House will stand and not cave, but lately we haven't had much luck there either. Regardless I also wrote Reichert. He recentlt stated he didn't see the House supporting this, but so did Harry Reid in the Senate.

Just wrote Murray and Cantwell for all the good it does. They are part of the Liberal Left a vote as told by their Party Bosses. McCain is a turncoat. Being a Vietnaim "hero" doesn't mean he can't be a jerk. Look who he hangs with (bad pun), Hagel and Kerry. Hopefully the House will stand and not cave, but lately we haven't had much luck there either. Regardless I also wrote Reichert. He recentlt stated he didn't see the House supporting this, but so did Harry Reid in the Senate.

Yeah as soon as I get home I need to write Murray and Cantwell I doubt it will do much good but maybe just maybe if they get thousands if calls and emails against it and very few for it maybe they will vote against it. I doubt it but I'm not just going to roll over and my congressman is Rick Larsen so same boat there

Letters been writen over and over...
For all the good it does, but still, writen again and again with the same form letter responce.

As for the "Maverick" McCain.. he is and always has been and always will be another neo-con boderline left wing fake conservative slime ball.

Ill salute him for his service in the war and thats were it ends. And thats where my respect for him ends

People of this country keep voting for these slime balls... and slime ball laws is what we shall have.
I still say they can all pack sand!!
.. dry!!!!

The problem is that if the Universal Background Check passes, then our beloved president (can't bring myself to make the word president a proper noun recently) will use his beloved executive action to enact a Universal Registration. because really, he's not making a new law, he's just trying to enforce an existing law, and everyone really supports his every move. Ahhh, sorry, threw up a bit thinking about that...

being from scottsdale, arizona, i know john mccain is a turncoat. he was re-elected on the promise of finishing the fence at the arizona-mexico border. has he fulfilled that promise? no. personally, i voted for j.d. hayworth. there are a lot of gullible people in arizona who still believe mccain deserves the utmost respect for being a vietnam "hero." the true heroes are those who gave their lives.

i have a few relatives who rub elbows with john and several arizona politicians. after being a guest to a political dinner party, i became jaded by the whole scene. the bickering between the two parties is all an act in front of the cameras and microphones. during private dinner parties, they're all buddies and talk smack about the gullible nitwits who keep voting for them. come next election, he'll run on the premise of equal rights for illegal aliens (again). will he live up to any of that crap? nope! he just goes along with the hot topic(s) and then goes back to his regularly scheduled do nothing crap. f--- him! i hope, someday, joe arpaio runs against him. i would expect it to be a landslide in sheriff joe's favor. at least he does exactly what he says he'll do. he does his damn job, and he's daaaaaaaammmmmmn effective at it, too!

McCain teamed up with Lieberman back in 2001 to push his version of "closing the gun show loophole", which didn't fly... But maybe today they will have better luck calling it."The universal back ground check"....Hope not.

Another RINO dragging down the republican party.

How about R's proposing some pro-gun bills, some bills to deal with the deficit, some bills that have something a conservative could be happy about?

The R's are only reacting to Obama, and thus falling by the wayside.

McCain is a traitor and always has been. Those of you not around in the 1990s may not remember what a snake he really is

Another RINO dragging down the republican party.

How about R's proposing some pro-gun bills, some bills to deal with the deficit, some bills that have something a conservative could be happy about?

The R's are only reacting to Obama, and thus falling by the wayside.

yep.

this groundswell of pro-2A support in the face of an obvious gun grab by Obama & friends has been the perfect opportunity for the GOP to score a national win via any sort of firearms freedom bill. they would hit it out of the park.

I would even say that it would be sweet and satisfying for the entire nation to see Obama veto such a bill, just so that everyone can truly see who he is at this point - even if I desperately want to see such a bill in place on the national level.

I don't care what any media outlet says. the people I talk to on a daily basis, and the overwhelming majority of public comments I see on every news article and online forum/blog, suggests that most Americans are sick of the gun-banning talk, the democrats are running wild, and they want it to end now.

what do we get from the GOP? nothing. silence. are they even alive?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top