JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The guy is a baboon libtard what else would you expect. In fact, I am surprised he is not up there with Frankenstein spearheading the effort to destroy the 2nd amendment. The moron has been terrible since he was in the Oregon house and is even worse now. Next time offer the rat head a piece of cheese maybe the rat can be persuaded to change that little rat brain.

Wyden has several pro-2a gun owning vets on his staff. I think he is more pro gun than people give him credit for. I will acknowledge that he also has an obligation to his party in a political sense. While he could go against his party usually those individuals are voted out of office. Who knows but, I'd try to keep optimistic about Wyden.

Haven't gotten a reply to my letters yet - expecting one of the same form letters others are getting.

But, if you *DO* write to them, make sure to bring up the Democratic Party of Oregon's official stance on firearms!
Resolution 2005-008
RESOLUTION NO. 2005-008

A RESOLUTION OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF OREGON

WHEREAS, the Democratic Party has long been dedicated to the preservation of civil liberties; and

WHEREAS, the Democratic Party has long been dedicated to the preservation of freedom and social justice.

NOW, THEREFORE, THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF OREGON RESOLVES AS FOLLOWS:

Section 1. To recognize and support the right to keep and bear arms in Article 1 Section 27 of the Oregon State Constitution and the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America as an individual right not granted by the government, but rather guaranteed by the government.

Section 2. In recognition of the tremendous personal responsibility engendered by the right to keep and bear arms, the Democratic Party of Oregon further advocates severe penalties and their enforcement for criminal use or misuse of the right.

ADOPTED by the Democratic Party of Oregon on the 16th day of July, 2005.

So make sure to remind them that their duty as Senators is to uphold the Constitution, including guaranteeing our rights, and that they should be following the official platform of their state Democratic Party.

Are you surprised at this response by an Oregon Democrat? Seriously?

You guys and us guys (in WA) keep electing among the most doctrinaire, party-line Senators in the US Senate and anyone is surprised by this response?

they DON'T CARE, because they don't HAVE TO. Sadly we both live in states where the liberal urbanites on the west decide ANY state-wide election. The action is in the house, where regional priorities over-ride.

Don't waste your time with people you already know will betray you. Spend it on people who are persuadable.

"You guys and us guys (in WA) keep electing among the most doctrinaire, party-line Senators in the US Senate and anyone is surprised by this response?"

Pattycakes and Maria are elected by the Moron Posse in the Seattle-Tacoma (and maybe Everett) Axis. They are the same clowns and cretins who vote for Jim McDimwit, Suzan DelBene, and Darcy Burner. WA is really 2 states in one, i.e. the S-T-E Axis (North Santa Monica) and the rest, which is part of the Western United States - you know: FA (Free America).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top