JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Even if it gets enough in the Senate and passes, is she going to try to tea-bag the republicans in the House Of Representatives to get them to pass it?
If that is her plan, she's delusional; she might have had the looks 40 years ago, now not even 3 bags would be enough (the 3rd is a barf bag).

In other words - her bill will be dead long before this old useless wrinkled hag will.

there a WHOLE lot of democrates that want to stay on the gravy train and they know that voting for this would be suicide in their home states and districts. Gun control no matter what some people think is not alonf party lines.

I hope that California twinkie gets her butt handed to her in the Senate. The house would never pass her bill, but it would be nice is the senate killed it first. She needs to crawl back under her rock.

You would think so, but look who just had another inaguaration... I'm stupified he got reelected, but there's just that many stupid people out there.

I honestly think that this entire last election from the beginning of the RNC was rigged. I don't buy it at all. Diebold to the rescue!

I don't know guys. There are now more people than not being supported by the government. Obama only intends to expand on the entitlements. It is awfully hard to get people to vote against free money. This quote came from a wise man, and possibly one who could see the future.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."

I don't know guys. There are now more people than not being supported by the government. Obama only intends to expand on the entitlements. It is awfully hard to get people to vote against free money. This quote came from a wise man, and possibly one who could see the future.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."

Slavery is alive and kicking in America. It just isn't called that anymore. The middle class are slaves to the lower class, while the upper class uses the lower class to quell the middle class. They don't want a repeat of the French Revolution. But I will say that I am sick of seeing people on welfare have a better quality of life than me. I refuse to be a slave any longer.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top