JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Senator Feinstein Rails Against Gun Owners of America...................:D

feinstein_quote2.png

Gun Owners of America today filed its lawsuit challenging the Trump administration's illegal and unconstitutional bump stock ban.

GOA's action came on the same day the administration published the regulations in the Federal Register.

Already, gun control advocates have become very dispirited.

Senator Dianne Feinstein lamented that the lawsuit by Gun Owners of America would keep the bump stock ban "tied up in court for years."

Well, well. Wouldn't that just be a shame. LOL

Anyway, Gun Owners of America has filed its lawsuit in the Western District of Michigan. You can read it here .

Not coincidentally, Michigan is located within the jurisdiction of the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals -- a circuit which is not only very pro-gun, but also has been more skeptical of illegal government regulatory actions than many other circuits in the country.

Our suit challenges the legality of ATF's action and asks for an injunction to stop enforcement of the regulations.

We are happy to report that the Virginia Citizens Defense League has joined the suit as a plaintiff -- as has Tim from the Military Arms Channel and GOA's own Rachel Malone.

And I'm glad to report that several state organizations have contacted me and will be helping to support this case as well.

Two state organizations which have already partnered with us to financially support this case are the Oregon Firearms Federation and BamaCarry .

These two are just the tip of the iceberg, as other organizations are also interested. So we are looking forward to seeing even more state groups jump aboard!

Bump stock regs could lead to an AR-15 ban

Last week, I did a live broadcast to talk about the GOA lawsuit. You can click he re to see that broadcast or click on the nearby screenshot. fightthebumpstockbanplaybutton.png

The GOA suit questions the unconstitutional breadth of ATF's language. The ATF states: "...these devices convert an otherwise semiautomatic firearm into a machinegun."

But hold on a minute. If the bump stock converts an AR-15 into a machinegun, then AR-15s could be next on the chopping block.

After all, there are other items which can help bump fire an AR-15: rubber bands, belt loops, etc.

So if bump firing an AR-15 turns it into a machine gun, then according to these ATF regs, the next anti-gun administration will have a choice: To either ban rubber bands or ban AR-15s.

Which one do you think they'll choose?

As soon as the next anti-gun Democrat is elected to the presidency -- whether it's Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders -- you can bet that it will take advantage of Trump's precedential "semiauto ban."

Finally, there is no "grandfather clause" or lengthy phase-in to the ATF's action.

Unless you destroy or surrender your bump stock within 90 days (with no compensation whatsoever) and sign a form saying you waive all your constitutional rights, the ATF is claiming that you are a felon -- subject to 10 years in prison.

You can help support GOA's lawsuit against ATF

You may or may not own a bump stock. You may or may not like bump stocks.

But you can bet that the goal of gun grabbers is, ultimately, not just banning bump stocks, but, rather, putting "points on the board" toward its goal of banning civilian ownership of all firearms. protectAR15.png

As you can see, there's a lot riding on this case, and we're expecting the legal costs to be massive.

So we need gun owners to rally behind this case!

Please help support this lawsuit to preserve our rights by contributing here.

As you consider your end-of-year giving, note that all donations to Gun Owners Foundation are tax deductible.

One last thing. There was other news in the world of gun rights recently.

Late last week, the Trump administration issued a "school safety" report .

This report suggests that all states adopt legislation authorizing Gun Confiscation Orders (sugar-coated as "red flag" laws).

Please go here to see GOA's press release opposing these regulations.

Bottom line: if anyone thought the election of Donald Trump would put the Second Amendment community on "Easy Street," this apparently will not be the case.

But we have fought gun-grabbers in dire circumstances before.

And I pledge to you that Gun Owners of America will continue to fight for you now.

In Liberty,

Erich Pratt
Executive Director
Follow me on Twitter: @erichmpratt

It's a shame that so many resources are being wasted on such a useless excessory for the AR platform. I don't think this legal situation is insignificant however because there's no reason to give the gun control camp one inch of regulatory power but this particular accessory is completely asinine in my opinion. I'm not really sure how this legal action will effect binary triggers but those things are pretty cool in the right application.

It's a shame that so many resources are being wasted on such a useless excessory for the AR platform. I don't think this legal situation is insignificant however because there's no reason to give the gun control camp one inch of regulatory power but this particular accessory is completely asinine in my opinion. I'm not really sure how this legal action will effect binary triggers but those things are pretty cool in the right application.
Did you read what LITTLE BOBBY FERGUSON.
is pushing for in Washington next year.

Yep any thing on a RIFLE that is used by the military to make it easier to shoot.
Pistol grip.
Muzzle brake.
Forward grip.
Flash hider.
So on and so on.

Lol I'm sure you guys and girls have heard .
That after December 10 2018
It is illagal to own a "high capacity" mag in New Jersey .
And guess how many people turned in there high cap mags to the state police.
Like they were supposed to .
Nada.
Ziltch .
Nobody.
Not one mag was turned in.

LOL.

Nope .
That's not how they work.
It's okay for them but not okay for you and me.
After all they are better than us.

She has admitted to having guns. At least at some point. On the Tucker show, he asked some leftist writer if the politicians life they were speaking on was more important than anyone's else's, like Tucker's wife and of course he changed to topic.

The same people that live behind a wall guarded by professional killers with guns, tell you that you don't need a gun.

She has admitted to having guns. At least at some point. On the Tucker show, he asked some leftist writer if the politicians life they were speaking on was more important than anyone's else's, like Tucker's wife and of course he changed to topic.

The same people that live behind a wall guarded by professional killers with guns, tell you that you don't need a gun.
Jay Inslee gov of Wa same thing.
Travel the world with at least 8 WA state troopers .
And 24 hour security .paid by us the tax payers of the state.
But he supports illagal ailens.
Who don't pay taxes.
Mm..mmm

Another B.S. GUN CONTROL SUPPORTER
BILL GATES.
he has a huge house on lake Washington.
With a dock but if you are in your boat on the lake and even look like you are going to tie up to his dock .
Guess who's going to meet you at the dock.
Lol .
About 4 ARMED Guards

So I know a lady well I know of a lady .
It's a long story about how I know her .
But anyway her husband is a big deal at Microsoft.she is related to my mom's friend.
She is a leftest liberal idiot.
She doesn't have to drive her own car has a driver and armed people with her and lives in a Gated community .but she is a anti gun B!+@#.
And I mean B!@+$#.

And I have another friend that I used to work with.he was in the army for a long time and did some private contractor work.after then worked with me for a few years .
Now he drives a big black car or surbran.
For a big company in Seattle hauling "precious" cargo.LOL
the big company in Seattle starts with a "B"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews