JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
==========================================================

I appreciate your sentiments.

NWFA is a private forum, freedom of speech laws do not apply here.

We all post at Joey Link's pleasure and we abide by his rules.
Very true, let me rephrase;
OPINE;
Express one's opinion openly and without fear or hesitation (without breaking Joey's rules)

We can't defend the 2nd and ignore the 1st......;)

No you are just wrong on the firearm issue. You have no basis to support your claims that this administration is not going to act on the issue of guns. If you do I would love to see it. The people in this administration would love nothing better than to take away all guns and throw them in the ocean and if you do not believe that you are so mistaken. I will believe you if you can show one instance where Obama, Biden, Feinstein, Pelosi, Reed, Dodd or any others will support the 2A to the fullest and show me their voting records where they voted for gun owners, manufactors, suppliers or any clubs that bare an interest in firearms. Show me where Obama wants to support concealed carry, let people have semi-auto handguns without limitations, where he supports the right to self-defend, where he feels guns are allowed in houses with out a lock, safe and firearm kept in tact. Show me these just don't say he wants all to allow gun owners to hunt and let them keep there guns. Just show me his voting record for allowing these itesm and I will believe you.

No you are just wrong on the firearm issue. You have no basis to support your claims that this administration is not going to act on the issue of guns. If you do I would love to see it.

Oh, come on. You can't just make this crap up. Where did I ever say this administration doesn't want to restrict guns rights?

Now, back to my reality-based world again....

Dang, a guy wishes you a nice weekend, and gets venom? All this time I thought we were grown ups engaged in a spirited debate about real issues....

Oh come on, you start with and insult and then give happy, happy, joy, joy greeting and now you're are pretending you took the high ground.

Some folks are wound mighty tight 'round here.
Insult

Hope y'all have a great weekend.
Greeting

But then to me this is a diversion, all about not backing up your own words. You progressives are all alike.

Well, if there's one thing we can agree on it's that dishonest debate is bad. And I'm sorry if you don't like being told you are wrong on an issue, but you'll have to deal with that yourself.

Being told you're wrong and being proven wrong are two entirely different things!

You're long on the telling and short on the proof!

So turn the page. If you find my points unpersuasive, move on. So much hate and invective directed at a single dissenting voice is sad and speaks volumes about the fragile state of peoples' psyches. I wish you all well.

It's particularly sad when it's directed at a fervent 2A supporter. Pro-gun, anti hysteria. So I'm the enemy. Weird.

Being told you're wrong and being proven wrong are two entirely different things!

You're long on the telling and short on the proof!

You beat me to it,Trismn.

CEF, you are disingenuous to a fault. If you're ever really interested in a straight up, "reality-based" debate, I'm your huckleberry.

I'll even toss in a profit opportunity for you. Let's test that sterling, well-respected, widely published intellect of yours. Heads up, the standard IQ test of your choice, independently proctored, $100/point. Joey holds the money.

I hope the profit motive doesn't offend your nuanced sensibilities.

And you are not a lone dissenting voice. You're puking up lefty bromides and then lecturing us on irony. When posters here react like anyone would when insulted by a buffoon, you call it hate. Dodge and move, dodge and move.

I don't hate you, I think you're way off base about the original post topic (Sunstein). And I think you're very, very full of yourself. You refuse to accept that people can logically come to a conclusion different than yours, and when you are confronted with that you insult and change the subject, or take the ad hominem approach. You and yours are so profoundly disrespectful of rightist opinions; are you aware of how insulting your stance is? And you call yourself enlightened? You can't even see it, can you?

Typical lib narcissism. I, for one, refuse to sit still for it another minute. And I have wasted too much of my valuable late summer time on this thread. You, sir, may have the last word. I'm done.

Unless you like my wager.

Oh, come on. You can't just make this crap up. Where did I ever say this administration doesn't want to restrict guns rights?

Now, back to my reality-based world again....

You always say there is no issue with this admin and guns. Half of your agruments are about Obama and his plans for guns and you keep saying Obama is fine with guns and don't worry about anything. Also you keep saying all of us are over reacting when we speak about firearms and the administration. From most of your posts you think everybody is mistaken about Obama's plans and nothing is wrong.

Yes, you do need to get back to reality. I also bet you are a member of the American Hunters and Shooters Association?

No. I'm not much of a joiner.

Like I say, I'm pro-gun, pro-2A, and anti-hysteria. I advocate keeping the powder dry and shooting at dangerous targets that are actually in range rather than just blasting away whenever I feel spooked. So when people post things that I think are overreactions, I say so. Obviously that strikes a nerve with people who think you have to run for your gun every time someone hints something that may cause a problem down the road. And some people spook really really easily. That's their problem. But for me, I don't think overreaction is healthy or helpful to 2A rights. It makes people look goofy.

But I'm not sure why y'all think it's important to make this about me. That too seems weird.

Or to tie this back to the title of the thread, "kooky."

You always say there is no issue with this admin and guns.

Rather than just making this nonsense up, why don't you offer evidence? My posts are public. You choose to mischaracterize them. When did I ever say there is no issue with this administration and guns? In case you are counting, that's the second time today I've called you out. I just think until there's a real threat, it's "kooky" and unproductive to get in a lather. This administration is busy and doesn't have the political support for restrictions. But if they come along with one, I'm against it.

That's what I call a reality-based world.

No. I'm not much of a joiner.

Like I say, I'm pro-gun, pro-2A, and anti-hysteria. I advocate keeping the powder dry and shooting at dangerous targets that are actually in range rather than just blasting away whenever I feel spooked. So when people post things that I think are overreactions, I say so. Obviously that strikes a nerve with people who think you have to run for your gun every time someone hints something that may cause a problem down the road. I don't think overreaction is healthy or helpful to 2A rights. It makes people look goofy.

But I'm not sure why y'all think it's important to make this about me. That too seems weird.

Or to tie this back to the title of the thread, "kooky."

Ha, you're just like my ex, she knew which buttons to push to piss me off, but she'd push them anyway, and then wonder why she got a negative reaction. You have a nice weekend to CEF....:D

As long as y'all think it necessary to gang up on me, anyone else want to take a shot? I don't mind. Really. It seems to make y'all feel better to make this personal about me. I think it's weird, but if it helps, go for it.

As long as y'all think it necessary to gang up on me, anyone else want to take a shot? I don't mind. Really. It seems to make y'all feel better.
Oh come on CEF, you're loved, heck this thread would only be 2 pages long if it wasn't for ya'll......;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top