JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well you know, I think if an elected official shows a tendency to support the U.N. instead of the U.S. and our constitution, that a case could be made against said official for treason.
And I do believe that those convicted of treason are subject to the death penalty.

It is very obvious that these 46 have broken their oath to uphold the Constitution & Bill of Rights
At the very least Our Right to Satisfaction (& the subsequent slap w/ a glove followed by a duel) should be immediately re-instated. That way nobody will need to wait countless years
for the law to take any action...

I am somewhat surprised that indictments of death on public officials are allowed on a firearm forum.

So where is the indictment of death? I beleve Jamie6.5 gave a definition (pictures are hung) and you brought up death and you accuse someone else of doing so. Your type are always pointing the finger at someone else to keep them from looking at you doing what you are accusing them of.
I just saw a commercial where a guy got hung on the wall with duct tape, should they get a visit also?

This vote should have been one sided, AGAINST this un joke. It is a poke in the eye with a sharp stick by all of those that voted for it. It is a SHAME, when ''representatives'' [and i use that term loosely] of the U.S,vote FOR others from other nations to ''police'' our country!! What is wrong with this picture?? And, another thing, it was a close vote, one by one, they will be bought off, bribed, blackmailed, into rolling over and voting FOR this sham. It will be done very subtly, and quietly. We've squeaked by with a few ''wins'', i'm not so sure this is just to allow the pro gun people to feel all warm and fuzzy. Lulling us into a good feeling, then having the hammer drop.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top