JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

In a 53-46 vote the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering

into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. The Statement of Purpose from the bill read:To uphold

Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms

Trade Treaty. The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration,

would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would

have affected all private gun owners in the U.S., and had language that would have implemented an

international gun registry on all private guns and ammo. Astonishingly, 46 of our United States Senators

were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power. Here are the 46 Senators that

voted to give your rights to the U.N.

Baldwin (D-WI),

Baucus (D-MT),
Bennet (D-CO),
Blumenthal (D-CT),
Boxer (D-CA),
Brown (D-OH),

Cantwell (D-WA),
Cardin (D-MD),
Carper (D-DE),
Casey (D-PA),
Coons (D-DE),
Cowan (D-MA),

Durbin (D-IL),
Feinstein (D-CA),
Franken (D-MN),
Gillibrand (D-NY),
Harkin (D-IA),
Hirono (D-HI),

Johnson (D-SD),
Kaine (D-VA),
King (I-ME),
Klobuchar (D-MN),
Landrieu (D-LA),
Leahy (D-VT),

Levin (D-MI),
McCaskill (D-MO),
Menendez (D-NJ),
Merkley (D-OR),
Mikulski (D-MD),
Murphy (D-CT),

Murray (D-WA),
Nelson (D-FL),
Reed (D-RI),
Reid (D-NV),
Rockefeller (D-WV),
Sanders (I-VT),

Schatz (D-HI),
Schumer (D-NY),
Shaheen (D-NH),
Stabenow (D-MI),
Udall (D-CO),
Udall (D-NM),

Warner (D-VA),
Warren (D-MA),
Whitehouse (D-RI),
Wyden (D-OR)

AMAZING, they are dumb *** Democrats

People this needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take our guns. They need to lose

the election. We have been betrayed.

46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the UN.

Those that up up for re-election next time should be voted out of office. I'm tired of having them say

they represent me, and ignore me. We need to figure out how to overcome the apathy of the

American Citizen.
We cannot depend on others for or own protection. We cannot trade "feeling safe" for our privacy.

If any of your Senators voted for this......get them out of office.

Jeff Merkley and Ron Wyden must go. Merkley had some good ideas, but his left-wing adoration is nauseating. I wish we would leave the UN, but it ain't gonna happen. Whatever happened to Moderate Politicians?

46 people should be hung....period!
Hanged.
Clothes and pictures get hung.

Uniquely, people are the only things that get hanged.
Hanged means death by hanging.

Hanged vs. hung - Grammarist
Hanged vs. hung

Hung is the past tense and past participle of hang in most of that verb’s senses. For instance, yesterday you might have hung a picture on the wall, hung a right turn, and hung your head in sorrow. The exception comes where hang means to put to death by hanging. The past tense and past participle of hang in this sense, and only in this sense, is hanged.

When someone is hung out of malice but with no intent to kill, as described in the example below, hung is the conventional word:

They hung him by chains and tortured him. [Day Press News]

Examples
Hung

A column of smoke visible from six miles away hung over the scene throughout the afternoon. [NBC Washington]

Two teenage boys that hung on to tree branches for two hours in the middle of Beaver Creek have been rescued. [My Fox Phoenix]

I hung the decorations in our platoon office for everyone to enjoy. [Galesburg Register-Mail]

Hanged

The hangman, who has hanged nine people in his 21 years in prison, has requested anonymity. [BBC News]

A man due to be sentenced tomorrow for murdering his brother has been found hanged in his cell. [Mirror]

Sorry to be a grammar nazzi, but it was one of mom's pet peeves.

Hanged.
Clothes and pictures get hung.

Uniquely, people are the only things that get hanged.
Hanged infers death by hanging.

<snip>

Sorry to be a grammar nazzi, but it was one of mom's pet peeves.

But yeah, hang 'em high!

I sincerely don't want to derail this thread, but the spelling nazi in me feels compelled to point out the irony of finding a misspelled word in a post about correct grammar usage. :s0114: I've been known to overlook a typo now and then myself, so I certainly don't mean to offend anyone. Just thought it was funny.

Detour complete, now back to the topic...

According to some folks on here there is no agenda to take our gun rights away by the Obongo admin. They will be physically taking away our guns and while they are doing it, the libs will be screaming "we aren't taking your guns away--what you see happening is not happening"

I sincerely don't want to derail this thread, but the spelling nazi in me feels compelled to point out the irony of finding a misspelled word in a post about correct grammar usage. :s0114: I've been known to overlook a typo now and then myself, so I certainly don't mean to offend anyone. Just thought it was funny.

Detour complete, now back to the topic...
Actually, I spelled it that way on purpose.
I thought Nazi was one of those words the filter turned into bubblegum.

According to some folks on here there is no agenda to take our gun rights away by the Obongo admin. They will be physically taking away our guns and while they are doing it, the libs will be screaming "we aren't taking your guns away--what you see happening is not happening"

And attempts to destroy a thread with typo fix crap isn't cool either, but its their way. Anything to damage credibility is the Alinsky way. There are several of them nesting on the NWF forum.

We need to sweep these people out. Most politicians were bought and sold long ago. I feel we could reduce a lot of these un-Americana bills form even being considered if we put term limits on these people!

We need to get rid of the alinsky crowd in DC and on the forum. These folks are popping up everywhere lately. Time to start flushing them out into the sunlight.

We need to get rid of the alinsky crowd in DC and on the forum. These folks are popping up everywhere lately. Time to start flushing them out into the sunlight.

They truly are, but very easy to recognize. They cant keep their mouths shut and constantly disrupt good threads that hit their subversive causes. Every pro US, pro Constitution forum and comment site has them. They try to blend, but easily exposed. They live within the Alinsky Rules for anarchists and that is the most recognizable tactic that they use.
I urge everyone to read it and learn to recognize their methods.
They live in municipal to fed gov positions and on every pro us and pro constitution and conservative forum and comment area on the web. Learn to recognize and hit them head on.

Another point is i think that a lot of the population has put our rights and the constitution in the back seat to comfort. Freedom is not free, its not cheep, and its not easy. But now a days it seems that if some one is going to give you free stuff, a false sense of security, or promise you a higher wage even if you don't have a skill set. The UN to most is a organization that is there to help the poor and needy, but what they don't see is that it is a organization of countries that want to control other countries. They want to be the final rule on any kind of international policy. I do not want people form different countries dictating what rights i can or can not have as an American! I don't want troops from another country in our country under the guise of international safety. We have police and the National Guard for that. Honestly i feel the UN can go Bubblegum off!

Not cool. We are a nation of laws (or so they tell us anyway). We basically quit hanging people with whom we disagree 100 years or so ago. there is nothing to be gained by returning to those days.

If you don't like the way some senator or representative votes, then work to oust them from office. Elect a better person. That is how we do it these days. Leave the hanging to the banana republics.

Well you know, I think if an elected official shows a tendency to support the U.N. instead of the U.S. and our constitution, that a case could be made against said official for treason.
And I do believe that those convicted of treason are subject to the death penalty.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top