JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I attended the rally on Friday and then showed up again on Monday to sign in con to the bills being heard. While standing in line for a long time, talked with an anti-gunner. What I found disturbing, was that he owns several firearms, but thinks that the younger generation should not have access to firearms. In the preamble it states, "...and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity..." I let him do the majority of the talking and heard several contradictions...I was glad I got there early enough so that another person from the opposition had to go to the overflow room.

I attended the rally on Friday and then showed up again on Monday to sign in con to the bills being heard. While standing in line for a long time, talked with an anti-gunner. What I found disturbing, was that he owns several firearms, but thinks that the younger generation should not have access to firearms. In the preamble it states, "...and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity..." I let him do the majority of the talking and heard several contradictions...I was glad I got there early enough so that another person from the opposition had to go to the overflow room.

Sounds like you found a hypocrite, many anti-gunners are that way:eek:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads