JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Senate Dems are warning the SCOTUS to not take up cases related to firearms rights, starting with the New York gun transporting case, because it would show the court as "Not being well and in need of restructuring". :s0117:

And this is where you can see what Democrats still have some respect for America. Azzholes like Corey Booker have said they are open to expanding the court if they're elected. That is scary. Elect me and I'll restructure SCOTUS so I can run roughshod over all that oppose me, er, us!

Even RBG and Bernie Sanders think this is a bad idea.

The "court packing plan" has been threatened before and never materialized. Many independent voters in swing states hopefully see this for what it is; an attempt to dismantle the Constitution's separation of powers, and work hard to keep these democrats out of the White House.

Complete overstep of Constitutional authority. While Congress does have some limited preview over the federal courts since those were created through legislation, the Supreme Court is established by the Constitution itself. These would be despots are trying their best to upset the entire apple cart...

The effects of tribalism have usurped what the Founding Fathers warned us about. Getting us all fighting as the Constitution is summarily taken apart was their plan all along.

So dems are threatening the SC in order to purposely hold off on national cases that set precedent. WOW. The blatant corruption and strong arming here is treasonous.

With that, the constitution as we know it has been lost. It no longer has the power for which it was intended to do. It can can be stomped on at will.

It's not about what is constitutional, ideologies are now ruling our nation.

Those on the left have talked about not being able to decipher the constitution because we are not constitutional scholars, But then, when was the last time anyone saw a 9-0 decision? Even those on the bench can't agree on the constitution.

I'm shocked to the core. My rock solid faith that members of our government hold the Constitution in the utmost reverence and respect it deserves has begun to slightly waver.

I'm shocked to the core. My rock solid faith that members of our government hold the Constitution in the utmost reverence and respect it deserves has begun to slightly waver.

9E2F4A68-ED7F-4493-862B-699B93E91B1D.jpeg

It's pretty safe to say now that the Dems learned everything they know about politics on the playground during recess.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top