JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And that's exactly what onerous gun laws do as unintended consequence. What Everytown and its ilk doesn't understand, is that everything they do control firearms, makes knowledge about building firearms more widespread, more complete, and more effective.
And that is the only thing I find of value in those shrill, shrieking bastards...

"All too often, they are convicted domestic abusers, sex offenders, white supremacists, and minors

I'm offended. I am neither of those Sir!

We wouldn't want citizens giving guns to criminals, like the ATF, (cough, Fast and Furious)
I guess I'll have to get started on these. It's unfortunate I'll have to turn into a criminal to have them though, I mean what a steep price to pay.:rolleyes:

Personally, I believe you misconstrued entirely the sentiment I intended to convey. My comment does not express a desire to go back in time to build flintlocks that shoot ball and powder. Rather, that we become gunsmiths in the mold of our nation's forefathers, but making the kinds of arms that we bear today.
sobo..Nope, I believe understood you perfectly and your implication (s). Just for clarification, I don't really want to be forced into machine work to build as a gunsmith does. Can I do it? Absolutely. Do I want to? Nope. Would I? Hell yes! Therefore my statement of, "Personally, I have no desire to be making my own flintlock, lead balls or powder." was/is my own take on the future. No snide implications intended towards you.
I'm old, lazy and have to much lawn to mow, water & weed and have no desire to start machining unless forced to. I'm a builder from others supplied parts at my age. It's a helluva lot easier on me. :confused::rolleyes:

In as much as I hate to admit it, you're probably right with respect to developing new skills for future weapon owners. I figure I'll be dead before stuff goes completely to h*ll and after that it won't make any difference to me.
FWIW, I would have NEVER envisioned (back in '69) I'd be writing nasty letters to some worthless politicians with no stamps for their pi$$ a$$ed anti-constitutional rhetoric on a what the hell is a computer?

Dan

All right, Dan, I read you 5 x 5 now. No harm done. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top