JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Senate Bill 346 - 2013 - Ban of hi cap mags

<broken link removed>

SECTION 1. (1) A person commits the crime of unlawfully transferring a large capacity
magazine if the person knowingly sells, or otherwise transfers for consideration, a large capacity
magazine.

Sentate Bill 347 2013 - CHL's on school property

<broken link removed>

(b) Subsection (1)(b) of this section does not apply to a person who is licensed under ORS
166.291 and 166.292 to carry a concealed handgun, if the school district or other entity that
controls the school grounds adopts a written policy authorizing persons licensed under ORS
166.291 and 166.292 to possess a firearm in or on the school grounds under the control of the
district or other entity.

Jut wrote my state Senator. I made sure to tell him to vote no. Quickly pointed out it won't make anyone more safe. And made sure to tell him the state legislature shouldn't be wasting their time on useless legislation and needed to focus on getting Oregon in the black and our people back to work.

the link didn't work for me, and not showing the whole bill... but part (1) makes selling or transferring high capacity mags illegal. Wonder, what about currently possessed high capacity magazines... will they be illegal to own? Get caught with one and law can confiscate your firearms? we'll start seeing signs at gun ranges "No high capacity magazines allowed"?

the link didn't work for me, and not showing the whole bill... but part (1) makes selling or transferring high capacity mags illegal. Wonder, what about currently possessed high capacity magazines... will they be illegal to own? Get caught with one and law can confiscate your firearms? we'll start seeing signs at gun ranges "No high capacity magazines allowed"?

It is outlawing the sale or transfer not the possession of. Regardless do a Google search to find the full text. I would link it but am on my phone. Write your state Senator.

How are they defining a large capacity magazine? And linky no workie...

I have contacted my State Legislators before and will again.... Trouble is the Libs see this as doing something positive about mass shootings. Guess they don't know how fast you can change a 5 or 10 round magazine. This legislation will make no difference!! Besides, if the Bad Guy wants a 100 round Mag, he/she will get one!!

How are they defining a large capacity magazine? And linky no workie...

I have contacted my State Legislators before and will again.... Trouble is the Libs see this as doing something positive about mass shootings. Guess they don't know how fast you can change a 5 or 10 round magazine. This legislation will make no difference!! Besides, if the Bad Guy wants a 100 round Mag, he/she will get one!!

Anything over 10 rounds with an exception for tube fed lever actions.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top