JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This will be an annual circus. It takes everyone's efforts to oppose the bill. Writing representatives, testifying to the committee why your constitutional right to self defense is not a policy choice for tyranny by the majority, and why Freedom matters. Donate time or money to pro 2A campaigns.

well with the magazine ban, anyone think this is likely to pass. I only own a SIG 550 and 104ur atm rifle wise, but i'm wondering if i should grab something else to mark a "seattle" marked sbr before this goes down for the novelty.

IIRC it's timed out for the session, but we must be vigilant anyway.

Holy necropost, Batman!
I think you're right about that. I thought I heard William Kirk of Washington Gun Law say that on his broadcast tonight.

As a general rule, assume a bill isn't dead until Sine Die. Then we need to get to work scorching these azzholes like a From Hell rendition of a Johnny Cash song in the primary season...

I think you're right about that. I thought I heard William Kirk of Washington Gun Law say that on his broadcast tonight.
He did, and mentioned that as with other things WA and taking rights, just because they did not get it this time does not mean they will not just keep trying. I have found I really like that guys channel. Until I was watching him tonight I had no idea they had done in the casper guns here.:eek:
Here I think of myself as staying informed and I sure as hell missed this one. I knew the days were numbered so not really a surprise, just did not know it already happened. So looks like I have a year and my casper lowers will have to be destroyed. Will pull the internals out first of course. Am going to miss the AR pistol I made though, damn things was fun while it lasted :(

He did, and mentioned that as with other things WA and taking rights, just because they did not get it this time does not mean they will not just keep trying.
Oh, I'm under no delusion that it's gone for good. Just like the mag ban, these shhitty bills come back like bad pennies until they finally get passed.
I have found I really like that guys channel. Until I was watching him tonight I had no idea they had done in the casper guns here.:eek:
Yup, they snuck that one through while we were all distracted by the mag ban bill. Clever devils those Libtardz...
Here I think of myself as staying informed and I sure as hell missed this one. I knew the days were numbered so not really a surprise, just did not know it already happened. So looks like I have a year and my casper lowers will have to be destroyed. Will pull the internals out first of course. Am going to miss the AR pistol I made though, damn things was fun while it lasted :(
I have no earthly idea why you would do that. Clearly, you built that pistol before July of 2019, didn't you?

Not sure. I seldom keep track of the WA laws by the number on them so don't know if they got mixed up. What I was talking about is this session they tried to do an AB ban and missed. They did do away with the casper guns though. We have about a year to bring any we own into compliance then the grandfather expires and they will no longer be legal here. Washington Gun Law did another video on this and it was the first I had heard about the casper guns.
If you built it before July of 2019, it's already in compliance. There is no need to serialize it, or anything else. That's what William Kirk said last night.
So, everybody's caspers were built before July of 2019. Simple as that. How is anyone to know or prove otherwise?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top