JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The backgroud check bill will be negotiated and if they remove the registration requirement, it will probably pass. If they do not remove it, it will fail. Obama and the Dems are using this as ammo for the next election. They are correct when they say the majority of Americans support the background check. They plan to use it against the Republicans in the next election. Look below the surface and you will see where they are going with this.

"We expected it to contain the Veterans Gun Ban, which would mean that you would sell, gift, or raffle a gun in America at the risk of a 15-year prison sentence because of something you didn't know about the veteran/buyer."

Not following, X-military? Whats this about?

The backgroud check bill will be negotiated and if they remove the registration requirement, it will probably pass. If they do not remove it, it will fail. Obama and the Dems are using this as ammo for the next election. They are correct when they say the majority of Americans support the background check. They plan to use it against the Republicans in the next election. Look below the surface and you will see where they are going with this.

We need to be careful with how there is acknowledgement of "the majority of Americans support the background check". If these same Americans - where ever they may be located - were asked if they believed we should have backgrounds checks and registration, the poll may have looked differently. Again it might depend on States where this was asked if that Stae was used to a registry. The other aspect of this is the Government would want to impose a fee/tax on doing this check. This dollar amount could become draconian, as in NY, and cripple gun transfers. I don't think respondents to the poll thought about this. Finally many people - not done her - present this poll information with the added comment 70% of NRA members want background checks. Since the NRA doesn't give our member lists that's kind of hard to believe.

We need to be careful with how there is acknowledgement of "the majority of Americans support the background check". If these same Americans - where ever they may be located - were asked if they believed we should have backgrounds checks and registration, the poll may have looked differently. Again it might depend on States where this was asked if that Stae was used to a registry. The other aspect of this is the Government would want to impose a fee/tax on doing this check. This dollar amount could become draconian, as in NY, and cripple gun transfers. I don't think respondents to the poll thought about this. Finally many people - not done her - present this poll information with the added comment 70% of NRA members want background checks. Since the NRA doesn't give our member lists that's kind of hard to believe.

It is not just hard to believe, it is blatant propaganda.

Reports: Filibuster threatened, CBS poll shows waning gun control support

Republican Senators Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Mike Lee are threatening a filibuster against new gun control legislation in the Senate when it is brought up for debate, according to several breaking news reports.

<broken link removed>

"We expected it to contain the Veterans Gun Ban, which would mean that you would sell, gift, or raffle a gun in America at the risk of a 15-year prison sentence because of something you didn't know about the veteran/buyer."

Not following, X-military? Whats this about?

Don't tell the VA if you are having difficulties or you could get added to the NICS system and banned from gun ownership.

Police officers who get PTSD are exempted BTW.

Sounds like a poison pill to me.

Those polls were taken in blue states. I'd like to see them try Arizona, Texas, Utah, and Alaska. Just a few state polls can't give you a definitive a popular opinion. I do love how they are whoring that out though.

The majority of people are very weak in critical thinking skills and analysis. If you combine that with those who are primarily emotional thinkers and those who don't care enough to make effort to find the truth on some matter, you have a huge population that are easiliy manipulted by propaganda - hence Obama being elected twice even though he's accomplished maybe 10% of promises that got him elected.

As long as the majority of main stream media leans left like they do, the conservative movement is in serious trouble.

Which means the countries headed for soclialism, debt then collapse - as we are actually witnessing happening.

Sorry if this seems off topic, to me it is the root cause.

Those polls were taken in blue states. I'd like to see them try Arizona, Texas, Utah, and Alaska. Just a few state polls can't give you a definitive a popular opinion. I do love how they are whoring that out though.

I like how the nitwits repeat what they heard on the liberal biased radio and TV shows and web sites. "86% of NRA members support universal background checks." What they fail to mention is that they mean 86% of the moonbats, that frequent the liberal hangout and were polled and who claim to be NRA members, support such nonsense.

Oh, I'm sure they were able to find a single poll with that number. The question was probably something along the lines of "do you like the idea of universal background checks to keep goat lovers from getting guns and shooting puppies". If the questions explained some of the details of the current "universal background check" in legislation now, I'm sure the numbers would be much lower.

gun_control.jpg :s0051:

gun_control.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews