JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
[video=youtube_share;OT93EuLs9Gs]http://youtu.be/OT93EuLs9Gs[/video]

Some excerpts:

"There's a real Rambo complex out there. My favorite one is the guy who after Aurora, it was the same theater, he brought his gun so that he could bring down the attacker if it happened again, and he shot himself in the butt!" *bends forward laughing* "And that's a much more likely scenario than heading off an intruder."

"You've got a very intense, frankly rude minority that controls the discussion, and what happens is they intimidate your reasonable legislators..."

"We have far more regulations on toy guns in this country than we have on real guns. We have far more regulations on cars than we have on guns. We've had this issue stolen by the fringe elements of the gun community. They are really on the fringe because - I'm from a gun owner family, gun owners aren't like that but the fringe is -"

"Pediatricians are hot to trot on the gun issue, because they see the little kids who get shot..."

"The gun environment has belonged to the people who want no controls on guns"

Question: Do you plan on introducing tougher restrictions?

Burdick: Oh yeah. Background checks, assault weapons, magazines, guns out of schools, guns out of public buildings, that would accomplish a lot. Registration would be my dream."

Any gun owners who voted for this person because they agree with her on other issues should hang their heads in shame.

Holy Sheet! What a MORON. Exactly the attitude 99.9% of all the anti-gun idiots that think they know something! Just read a couple sentences and haven't watched the video yet. Think I'll save the video when I'm feelin down and a need a good laugh but, I don't know if I'll be able to stomach it! Good Post! :s0155:!

Wow.........And she wounder why people are rude about guns... its cause she can go around and spit out these bubblegumming lies to uninformed people and they beleave her cause they don't know any better....

Same person that posted on BWW Facebook page that she was glad they put a "No Gun" policy in place, because, "Who can enjoy a nice meal sitting next to some wacko packing heat"

I feel so bad for you folks, do the people whom voted for her know what they got ? I looked at her district, I thought it was going to be just Portland...

Just looked, you guys have been dealing with her since 1996 !!?? :complain:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads