JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Salty, you have just contradicted yourself. In one sentence you've said that she has done nothing more that exercised her 1A rights, and the in the very next paragraph you have stated that she is being treasonous by proposing these laws.
That is the crux of the matter - she is not just voicing her opinion, which no matter how offensive it might be, is afforded to everyone under the 1A.
She is pushing to pass laws that would violate people's 2A rights.
I personally would not threaten her nor even imply that I would cause her harm. Heck, she is a legislator from another state so any nutty law she might get through has no direct impact on me (except giving her like minded brethren here in WA ideas).
However if she is experiencing fear, that as I said, is far preferable to the people being the ones in fear.

Here's an idea. Maybe the Oregonians that are planning on attending the next town hall meeting should organize before hand at have a planning meeting. That way you all as a whole can show Ginny and her "like minded bretheran" (I love that Grunwald!) that us gun owners and supporters of the 2A can be calm, focused and not let emotion run wild and say things that she can use to get out of town hall meetings. Make an outline of points to address and assign individuals to voice those points. I think that if you came to the T.H. Meeting organized with clear and consise points it would go a long way. Just an idea. Good luck neighbors to the south and lets do everything we can to protect our rights in the wonderful NW!

If someone from a news agency had done this, it would have been considered crack reporting. Because it was a concerned citizen, it is considered intimidation. All a "journalist" is, is a citizen with a job title. The guy filming this was respectful. He didn't interfere with her schedule. He wasn't yelling obscenities. He simply chronicled the fact that the only schedule conflict she had that day was a meeting with her recycling bins and most likely her TV.

This is her explanation of the "scheduling conflict":

So typical, lies and more lies. She is an embarrassment to the people that voted her into office. And for those that are ALWAYS advocating for "laying low" and "not saying bad things" about those that want nothing more to trample our God-given right in the name of their left-wing ideology; If not now then when? Our kind for the most part have been very restrained over the years and just where has that gotten us? Outright lies, half-truths and deceit by the politicians and the "press" alike. If now is not the time to change and get in their face so-to-speak then when? Damn....

Freedom of the press, first ammendment and all that, I think the video is within the filmmaker's rights to shoot and distribute. At some point how do we delineate our differences though if we stoop to the same tactics they use?

It's a little creepy following someone home like this, but funny as heck.

Maybe we should call it "To Catch a Hypocrite" and make a weekly segment out of it?

Funny how Burdick cries intimidation just by having someone document her BS or by having to discuss a topic in a public forum where you know there will be dissenting views.

Here is what real intimidation looks like:
Keep and Bear Arms - Gun Owners Home Page - 2nd Amendment Supporters

Yup, a dozen years ago Ginny was busy squashing first amendment rights by those opposing her. I wonder how things worked out for Mr. Dunn? It would be fun to look him up and see.

Funny how Burdick cries intimidation just by having someone document her BS or by having to discuss a topic in a public forum where you know there will be dissenting views.

Yup, a dozen years ago Ginny was busy squashing first amendment rights by those opposing her. I wonder how things worked out for Mr. Dunn? It would be fun to look him up and see.

Mr. Dunn posts comments regularly on Oregonlive articles using his own name as his screen name. He still references that story when posting on stories related to Ginny.

Great story. If it's true, and I would assume that it is given Burdick's history and actions, she truly is a hypocrite.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top