JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Really? REALLY? Whassamatter senator? Didn't wanna miss your favorite TV show?

Here's the fine senator's capitol phone number: 503-986-1718

Here's her e-mail address: [email protected]

Let flood this cow's in box and voice mail (they never answer the phone) with messages! Tell her to show her damned face and quit hiding! I called AND sent her an e-mail this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
A commenter on the video pointed out something funny.. Look at how she's wheeling in the garbage can, which must be empty since she's bringing it in. Hilarious.

Now she claims she's being intimidated. What a moron. People suspected that she was lying about having a scheduling conflict, and look - it turned out to be true. She got caught, it's as simple as that. No intimidation, no cornering, no badgering - just caught red-handed.

"I don't get that many people knocking on my door at that hour," she said. "I'm glad I listened to my instinct."

She actually thinks that someone is going to shoot her. I don't think that this is a cheap ploy. I actually think she believes it. It seems too unreasonable that a person who caught her snuffing the public by canceling her meeting under false pretense, might show up at her place and ask her why.

Okay, that does it. Instead of relying on campaign propaganda (including the "news"paper), I'm building a detailed list of these D-bag hacks to pull out next time I have a ballot open at my kitchen table. Opponents get the votes.

Potential quandry therein: What if they're BOTH oxygen bandits?

Okay, that does it. Instead of relying on campaign propaganda (including the "news"paper), I'm building a detailed list of these D-bag hacks to pull out next time I have a ballot open at my kitchen table. Opponents get the votes.

Potential quandry therein: What if they're BOTH oxygen bandits?

Huh? Did you vote for her in the last election or something? This isn't the first time she's done this. She pulls out the same draconian bills every single session. Usually she gets ignored but because of the OMGgunsAREbad! hysteria of the media because of the Newtown tragedy she actually got some press this time.
She didn't craft these after any tragedy. She introduces the same bills every year. She is a rabid gun hater and wants everyone disarmed, except for the SS (cops) of course.
The bubblegum she spews every single year makes any ceasefire-handguns inc-million mom-VPC crowd look tame by comparison. Anybody who votes for her is a complete moron, which doesn't speak very highly about her district.

Huh? Did you vote for her in the last election or something? This isn't the first time she's done this. She pulls out the same draconian bills every single session. Usually she gets ignored but because of the OMGgunsAREbad! hysteria of the media because of the Newtown tragedy she actually got some press this time.
She didn't craft these after any tragedy. She introduces the same bills every year. She is a rabid gun hater and wants everyone disarmed, except for the SS (cops) of course.
The bubblegum she spews every single year makes any ceasefire-handguns inc-million mom-VPC crowd look tame by comparison. Anybody who votes for her is a complete moron, which doesn't speak very highly about her district.

No, I did not.

I'm just going to become more informed so I know where each candidate lies (no pun intended but it seems to fit anyway) on the issues. Too many people in my voter book are complete strangers to me, an I don't want to cast a faulty vote based on not knowing enough about them.

That's all. Just learning more and keeping notes. My responsibility as a voter.

No, I did not.

I'm just going to become more informed so I know where each candidate lies (no pun intended but it seems to fit anyway) on the issues. Too many people in my voter book are complete strangers to me, an I don't want to cast a faulty vote based on not knowing enough about them.

That's all. Just learning more and keeping notes. My responsibility as a voter.

A very good source for how the local candidates stand on 2a issues is the OFF website
2012 Oregon Candidate Ratings - Oregon Firearms Federation

A very good source for how the local candidates stand on 2a issues is the OFF website
2012 Oregon Candidate Ratings - Oregon Firearms Federation

Thanks. I always prided myself on being fairly informed on most issues. This will make it easier to identify those who would cr*p on my rights, lest we voters unify our efforts to launch all such traitors over the wall.

That fact that this one would pull out of any meeting where she could not count on a roomfull of agreeable sympathizers tells me she lacks the guts to stand up for my/our best interests, regardless of the issue.

Load up the bucket seat on the trebuchet...

If it raises my taxes, the answer is NO (until I am convinced they are spending my tax dollars wisely).....not holding my breath.
If it limits my liberty, the answer is NO.
If it gives the Federal government more power over my life the answer is NO. It really is that simple with me.

Really? REALLY? Whassamatter senator? Didn't wanna miss your favorite TV show?

Here's the fine senator's capitol phone number: 503-986-1718

Here's her e-mail address: [email protected]

Let flood this cow's in box and voice mail (they never answer the phone) with messages! Tell her to show her damned face and quit hiding! I called AND sent her an e-mail this morning.

Let's see why these people MIGHT feel the need to hide, or give misleading info at times....

It starts with "Cow" and moves on to "Idiot", "Crypto Commie", "Moron",. Then we use "Snuffing Public", "False Pretenses". Back to name calling at post #14, "Ignorant", "Fatmouth", "D-Bag Hacks", "Oxegen Bandits" "Rabid". And then some would "Burn them Down" and "Launch Traitors"....

Geeezus guys, you really know how to communicate! Guess no one could see WHY these people might, just maybe, be a bit worried? Might consider the whole of us as "Gun nuts", with the emphasis on "NUTS"?

I don't usually read threads like this, not sure why I did today. There's a fair number of members here that make me feel ashamed to consider myself a "Firearms entheusiest". OK, this is where you can start calling me names now, just hold off on the threats to me or mine as I'll be keeping track.

Phhhttt!

FYI, I didn't bother watching the video, senseless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really do not like agreeing with you MikeJ on the topic either. But time and time again we see people regurgitate there rights all over the place. Hey I will be the first to say keep your hand off my rights and firearms or I''l beat your ***!
I get mad at allot of politicians lately and like many others we have nice fantasies in our heads of solutions, But many do not deal with stress well and begin to go out turn fantasy to reality.
The video why enlightening and proved she was a big fat liar. I also went "STALKER" in my head.
Guy did not just follow her, he stayed there for hours and even went up to he door.
Sure she brought some that on her self, but that is like saying a women in a sexy dress is looking to get raped. As gun owners we need and must be holdin to our values and even with people like Ginny we shall not remove value from her rights as well or sink to be like her.
I did not believe she had a scheduling event ever. But I am sure if she was not scared she is now. And that is not cool, she is doing her job sadly and poorly but there is a time and place we respond to her threats and not like that. At her home is wrong in my opinion, no law has passed yet and taking this far of a degree to get information from a non-news source would be scary if it happened to any of us.
I think now copy cats would be my worry for her.

There are many dirt bag politicians in this gun crap, let us not become the animals they are making us out to be.

My final thoughts are,
Think before you act, respond before you react. Relax before you speak, and speak like
you are speaking for many because what you say and do reflects on all of us.

Just remember that she would have the people fear the government, and as the famous quote goes, when people fear government you have tyranny but when government fears the people you have liberty.
So would you rather be the one in fear instead?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top