Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sen Ginny Burdick calls off Town Hall meeting due to "scheduling conflicts"!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Ironbar, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

Really? REALLY? Whassamatter senator? Didn't wanna miss your favorite TV show?

[video=youtube;VXX-Vc013eg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXX-Vc013eg&feature=share[/video]

Here's the fine senator's capitol phone number: 503-986-1718

Here's her e-mail address: sen.ginnyburdick@state.or.us

Let flood this cow's in box and voice mail (they never answer the phone) with messages! Tell her to show her damned face and quit hiding! I called AND sent her an e-mail this morning.

2. 9edriver

9edriver Vancouver, WA Member

Busted.

3. DoubleTapDrew

DoubleTapDrew Oregon Well-Known Member

Couldn't miss The Bachelor!

4. Colt Carbine

Colt Carbine Oregon Gears-N-Guns

You should make that video Private until somebody can get a response as to what her scheduling conflict was, then nail her for lying!

5. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

6. sdlsaginaw

sdlsaginaw Oregon Active Member

Well that's just great. NOW she's going to have to call for a ban on assault cameras within 1000 yards of her house! :)

Grunwald and (deleted member) like this.
  7. BSG 75

BSG 75 Oregon Well-Known Member

This is her explanation of the "scheduling conflict":

8. DoubleTapDrew

She also said another speaker couldn't make it, then changed to: she had received threats.
    Pick one lie and stick with it Ginny.

9. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

A commenter on the video pointed out something funny.. Look at how she's wheeling in the garbage can, which must be empty since she's bringing it in. Hilarious.

Now she claims she's being intimidated. What a moron. People suspected that she was lying about having a scheduling conflict, and look - it turned out to be true. She got caught, it's as simple as that. No intimidation, no cornering, no badgering - just caught red-handed.

She actually thinks that someone is going to shoot her. I don't think that this is a cheap ploy. I actually think she believes it. It seems too unreasonable that a person who caught her snuffing the public by canceling her meeting under false pretense, might show up at her place and ask her why.

10. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Another Crypto-Commie

11. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

Exposed.

12. Mutoman

Mutoman North Bend Active Member

If she can't handle the heat produced from her ignorant fat mouth, she should keep it shut and get out of politics.

13. teflon97239

teflon97239 Portland, OR Well-Known Member

Okay, that does it. Instead of relying on campaign propaganda (including the "news"paper), I'm building a detailed list of these D-bag hacks to pull out next time I have a ballot open at my kitchen table. Opponents get the votes.

Potential quandry therein: What if they're BOTH oxygen bandits?

14. DoubleTapDrew

Huh? Did you vote for her in the last election or something? This isn't the first time she's done this. She pulls out the same draconian bills every single session. Usually she gets ignored but because of the OMGgunsAREbad! hysteria of the media because of the Newtown tragedy she actually got some press this time.
    She didn't craft these after any tragedy. She introduces the same bills every year. She is a rabid gun hater and wants everyone disarmed, except for the SS (cops) of course.
    The bubblegum she spews every single year makes any ceasefire-handguns inc-million mom-VPC crowd look tame by comparison. Anybody who votes for her is a complete moron, which doesn't speak very highly about her district.

15. teflon97239

No, I did not.

I'm just going to become more informed so I know where each candidate lies (no pun intended but it seems to fit anyway) on the issues. Too many people in my voter book are complete strangers to me, an I don't want to cast a faulty vote based on not knowing enough about them.

That's all. Just learning more and keeping notes. My responsibility as a voter.

16. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

Burn them down!

17. DoubleTapDrew

A very good source for how the local candidates stand on 2a issues is the OFF website
    2012 Oregon Candidate Ratings - Oregon Firearms Federation

Mutoman and (deleted member) like this.
  18. teflon97239

Thanks. I always prided myself on being fairly informed on most issues. This will make it easier to identify those who would cr*p on my rights, lest we voters unify our efforts to launch all such traitors over the wall.

That fact that this one would pull out of any meeting where she could not count on a roomfull of agreeable sympathizers tells me she lacks the guts to stand up for my/our best interests, regardless of the issue.

Load up the bucket seat on the trebuchet...

19. 9MilMan

9MilMan Milwaukie Active Member

If it raises my taxes, the answer is NO (until I am convinced they are spending my tax dollars wisely).....not holding my breath.
    If it limits my liberty, the answer is NO.
    If it gives the Federal government more power over my life the answer is NO. It really is that simple with me.

kibs45 and (deleted member) like this.
  20. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Let's see why these people MIGHT feel the need to hide, or give misleading info at times....

It starts with "Cow" and moves on to "Idiot", "Crypto Commie", "Moron",. Then we use "Snuffing Public", "False Pretenses". Back to name calling at post #14, "Ignorant", "Fatmouth", "D-Bag Hacks", "Oxegen Bandits" "Rabid". And then some would "Burn them Down" and "Launch Traitors"....

Geeezus guys, you really know how to communicate! Guess no one could see WHY these people might, just maybe, be a bit worried? Might consider the whole of us as "Gun nuts", with the emphasis on "NUTS"?

I don't usually read threads like this, not sure why I did today. There's a fair number of members here that make me feel ashamed to consider myself a "Firearms entheusiest". OK, this is where you can start calling me names now, just hold off on the threats to me or mine as I'll be keeping track.

Phhhttt!

FYI, I didn't bother watching the video, senseless.