JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1686341032879.png

Aloha, Mark

Look, insults happen all the time. Whether backhanded, intentional, implied or accidental. They are, after all, feelings based and different people take it differently. In my experience, personally and professionally, the people that complain about being insulted the most are usually the ones doing the most insulting. Funny how that works.
So, since Yarome is the one that called me insulting...

When I have students that are bickering and won't stop the back and forth insults/banter. I make them write a page of compliments to the other person and read them aloud.

Typically they only have to do that once before they decide they'd rather be amicable, or at least ignore eachother than have to do that again. Haha

When I have students that are bickering and won't stop the back and forth insults/banter. I make them write a page of compliments to the other person and read them aloud.

Typically they only have to do that once before they decide they'd rather be amicable, or at least ignore eachother than have to do that again. Haha
What if they can't think of any?

One door closes and more are opened.

+++++
+++++

1686597409463.png

We'll keep passing stuff, cause we refuse to recognize/understand the words........

".....shall not be infringed."

1686598063525.png

Aloha, Mark

PS.....

1686598171681.png

Last Edited:
:s0140: :s0140: :s0140: yeah sure, such a significant change that we won World War 2 with semiautomatic rifles and handguns... something that started 80+ years ago :rolleyes:

such a change that almost every police department now have AR15s or similar semiautomatic weapons since the North Hollywood Bank robbery of 1997 , during the much vaunted by one Party, Clinton Assault Weapons Ban :rolleyes:
As I watched that bank robbery ,Wild West shooting, I recall thinking that the police need a 338 Win Mag or maybe a 458 Win Mag to knock those guys down.

Where are the historical analogies that allow women to vote, or own property? Just saying. Bring back the hoop skirt and the bustle, hide some of those enormous "assaulting" butts! Pass the National Butt Control Act, make the Kardashian's pay for a tax stamp. A background check is not necessary, it's out there and really obvious.

Could have sworn that semiautomatics have been around since at least 1911

The Salvator Dormus was the first semi-automatic pistol followed closely by the Schönberger-Laumann 1892. The first model to gain any commercial success was Hugo Borchardt's C-93, which, together with the 7.65 mm Borchardt cartridge, had been designed in 1893 and made its public debut in 1894.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top