JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of the reason why drivers get in trouble from the company is because of the fact that they try avoiding the accident. It's because they care and know what can potentially happen to the car. There is where the problem is… as ridiculous as it sounds WSP will say that in trying to avoid the accident is where the issue lies. So let me explain what they are saying… if you operate a tractor and trailer it's better for you to just keep going straight and run over the vehicle. It's messed up but that's the way it is. As far as the company etc… it's hit or miss based on what WSP says and other variables. Yep I have spent years doing recovery work for a towing company and have been to more accidents then I care to remember. Anyway, the car and shooting at the tractor needs to be arrested and fined. Then spend the next 7 years at a minimum in prison. Why? Because they jeopardized everyone that was driving.

When I'm hauling my travel trailer in my F350, it's amazing how many stupid bubblegums in little commuter bubblegumboxes do everything they can to get in front of me, only to slam on the brakes as soon as they see traffic in front of us isn't going nearly as quickly as they had hoped from their new vantage point.

It takes ever fiber of my being not to shove my combined 16,000+lbs up their asses. I can only imagine how truckers feel on a daily basis.

When I'm hauling my travel trailer in my F350, it's amazing how many stupid bubblegums in little commuter bubblegumboxes do everything they can to get in front of me, only to slam on the brakes as soon as they see traffic in front of us isn't going nearly as quickly as they had hoped from their new vantage point.

It takes ever fiber of my being not to shove my combined 16,000+lbs up their asses. I can only imagine how truckers feel on a daily basis.
They do that to me, and I'm often hauling loads that can kill me if not everyone else.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top