JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi all-
Looking to sell my Kimber TLE/RL. I am the 2nd owner and would estimate total round count between 2,000-2,500.

Virtually all small parts have been replaced. Frame, slide, barrel and front sight are stock, but pretty much everything else is 10-8, Ed Brown and Cylinder & Slide. I don't remember which brand each part is (original owner did the work), but I do know that no MIM parts remain!

Off the top of my head, the trigger and rear sight are 10-8, and the grip safety, GI guide rod, slide stop are Ed Brown. The original mainspring housing was also replaced with an aftermarket version with a magwell.

The trigger pull is NICE on this 1911 and overall the pistol is in very good shape. I'll include a Wilson 47D and CMC Powermag as well.

Looking for $850obo and prefer transfer in Camas/Vancouver area.

thanks, Greg

Kim1.JPG Kim2.JPG

I emailed the original owner for more details on the build. Here are some additional details:

"I don't have the build sheet or anything like that. It was indeed built by Jeff Hogan of Warrior Steel out of New Mexico. I couldn't tell you what name they're operating under now, and I haven't had comms with Jeff in years.

Quite literally, the only OEM parts left in that were the frame, slide, and barrel. Trigger, front sight, beavertail, thumb safety and all internals were swapped out with bar stock stuff. Brands used were Cylinder & Slide, Wilson, Ed Brown and one or two other's I can't think of."