JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but how 'wet' do you keep your carry guns lubed?

Mine are just a few drops and then I use an air compressor to disperse it into the gun.

Safe guns get liberal lube and wiped down with a cloth before use.
On my autos I use grease for the moving parts wiped off after applied so just a thin coat. Drop or 2 of oil in the innards. Same idea as others have said. Trying not to attract more crud that needed. For the safe queens they are better oiled. Just wipe down good if I ever take one out to shoot.

If you shoot 5000 rounds through a Glock, M&P, Sig, FNH etc...it's broken in. if you shoot 5000 rounds through a revolver, you probably replaced all of the guts and the cylinder at least once. I love my S&W revolvers but they are little parts eaters. I don't fire my 1911 as much for the same reason.

I would much rather have one of my polymer semi autos in my tank bag if I tossed the bike. My poly guns just keep on going, no replacement parts needed. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I have a magnetic tank bag with a body strap so I just sling it when I go into a store or restaurant.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top