JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You are right! My math was all wet:eek: I read your post earlier in the day, and then came back later to reply and did not read it all again, my bad. But I don't count guns with ammo restrictions on them as 100% either. Every rule has it's exception, but I think that an auto loader should be able to run well on ANY factory ammo to be 100%

But I did consider the ammo restrictions as failed guns in my equations so I still stand behind my math.

Yup, your #'s are a lot better than mine.
I think I have just had a long run of bad luck with autos. I don't know how many more loser guns I could find at this point:s0114:

Yup, your #'s are a lot better than mine.
I think I have just had a long run of bad luck with autos. I don't know how many more loser guns I could find at this point:s0114:

We're trying to tell you...it's not "bad luck". Your choices of what you are purchasing is largely to blame. Buy a quality gun, not that it has to be "expensive" and you'll have more success getting them to run out of the box, and likely a good warranty to go with it in case it doesn't.

Although I am surprised you don't have a Lorcin listed there....

As far as the ammo resitrictions, a lot of .22LR pistols do not work well with subsonic/lower powered ammo. In fact, a lot actually say, right in the manual "use high velocity ammo only". Some older designs of other pistols don't work well with big mouthed hollow point ammo. Mainly because they were designed before such ammo existed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top