JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...?File_id=9a9270d5-ce4d-49fb-9b2f-69e69f517fb4

Ok I've read this bill 4 times. Maybe I'm right. Maybe I'm just the slow kid in class who doesn't understand this piece of garbage. First thing I noticed is that is doesn't mention revolvers or semi-auto pistols. It does mention pistols with characteristics you'd find on AR type and draco type hand guns . I would take this to mean that a guy could still buy a 32 round mag for his Glock. I also noticed that Mini 14's, along with others, are exempted. If a firearm is exempt shouldn't that mean that a guy could still buy "high" capacity mags, flash suppressors and other cool bubblegum for that firearm?

It says all high capacity magazines will have a serial number added to them to identify them as military and le only. So what magazines are made before the ban can be bought and sold but no new mags will be allowed for civilians.

That is how I read it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top