JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This bad boy was on display at Rehv Arms in Covington where I bought it on a whim. I set the headspace and timing on it but never taken it out. It comes with an extra barrel and the spaded trigger as well as the original trigger group. Also included is the pintal, tripod, ammo carrier and link catcher as shown.
$3500

Trades considered would be precision rifles, military weapons, anything tactical, high end scopes, etc. 20180626_141846.jpg 20180626_141649.jpg 20180626_141820.jpg

I am an FFL holder so a transfer will be convenient.

This is a dream gun; although I have a bit more affinity for the infantry configuration...
The A6 version is easily convertible with the shoulder stock. But damn man, I couldn't imagine carrying this beast, lol... I already put the carrying handle on it...and have the correct trigger group for it.. all that's needed is the stock... go for it
This is a dream gun; although I have a bit more affinity for the infantry configuration...

Edit:
I stand corrected, the trigger group I have is not compatible with the A6 stock

The A6 version is easily convertible with the shoulder stock. But damn man, I couldn't imagine carrying this beast, lol... I already put the carrying handle on it...and have the correct trigger group for it.. all that's needed is the stock... go for it

Edit:
I stand corrected, the trigger group I have is not compatible with the A6 stock

I'm a tripod guy; packed an M60, one on the old heavy barrel pigs, back in the mid 80's for a couple of years, give me a tripod over a bipod any time.

Why..!..Why..!. Why..!.., would you post something as cool as this for sale... i am digging in my sofa for loose change, and checking whats left in my bank account..

1919's and the .50's built at Allied are still under warranty through us.
Semi Auto 50 | United States | JnC Manufacturing

The same goes for :
*Cole's Distributing
*Sarco
*Tactical Manufacturing
Or any company as long as they are marked NJ on the gov inspection stamp.
And our in house marked gun's of course.
That's great information. I have no idea where to look for the engravings. All I see on the Allied boiler plate is the serial number and .30. No initials.a few 7.62's... 20180627_205010.jpg 20180627_205014.jpg Also some old serials that have been stamped over from what I suspect are from the original Browning parts... can you tell me where to look for these stampings as they will be valuable to the next guy. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.