JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Priced to sell $90.00. Semi-Auto 22LR. Marlin Model 600 standard wood stock blue barrel. 22 LR tube fed . Specs 19 inch barrel, Total rifle length 37.5 inch, Semi-Automatic, Total capacity 14 shells + 1 chamber, has a Bushnell Sportview 3x-7x 20mm adjustable scope mounted, the front side of the scope got bent, but does screw back in and does function well. This rifle is used, I bought it 13 years ago, I shot about 200 rounds through it back then, and since it has sat in the closet, I would rate it a 7 on a scale of 1-10.

I will face to face meet you at the Walmart parking on south hill Puyallup, at 16502 Meridian E. to make the sale, they have good parking lot video cams, so we can both feel safe, you must have Valid Washington State Drivers License (NO EXCEPTIONS), so I know who I am selling to, you can see my ID if you wish, and you must be over 21 years old.

DSC06917.jpg
DSC06918.jpg
DSC06919.jpg
DSC06920.jpg
DSC06921.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.