JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Curious if anyone has feedback on the Franchi Affinity line of guns? Don't really want to drop 1800 for a A400 or SB3. Don't duck hunt enough lack of time. Might do 3-5 hunts per year but I also like shooting clays So that's why I want a semi. Any other guns in that price point worth lookin at?

No input on the Franchi, but I bought my A400 7 years ago and don't even remember what I paid for it. Still works like new and is an absolute pleasure to shoot with thousands of rounds through it.

Unless you buy and sell guns at a furious pace, getting the gun that fits is priceless. Try the Franchi on for size if you haven't already before making a decision based on price.

Curious if anyone has feedback on the Franchi Affinity line of guns? Don't really want to drop 1800 for a A400 or SB3. Don't duck hunt enough lack of time. Might do 3-5 hunts per year but I also like shooting clays So that's why I want a semi. Any other guns in that price point worth lookin at?
I shoot one super fast shooting and have never had a jam ever and Iv shot this thing well over 1000 rounds

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top