JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A reading and spelling impairment could cause a lot of trouble when filling out 4473's. I had a hard enough time getting them right and I hold Black Belts in spelling and reading.

I will not release the case number because it contains personal information about people other then myself and I have no right to do that. The gun was purchased from a private party.

The real simple answer is I did not do anything illegal so they have NOTHING to charge me with. I know it sounds hard to believe but the first thing LEO does is investigate. Investigate means to get the the story then decide how to handle it from there. So during the LEO's initial investigation it was determined that I was a victim also. Pretty hard to arrest a victim.

I know it is hard to believe that LEO actually dont just go arresting people and asking questions later. Well at least they dont in Washington County, OR where this took place.

I think I will take you up on your offer in your first post. Have a nice day.

Curiosity, etc - how did you find out the gun was stolen and/or how did the cops find you, if you don't mind?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top