JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks, mine is just over 28" total with the pistol grip. I like that forend and will probably pick up one of those or something similar. How is the grip on it? Does it slip easily?

Thanks, mine is just over 28" total with the pistol grip. I like that forend and will probably pick up one of those or something similar. How is the grip on it? Does it slip easily?

28" in length is not bad at all.

You'll want to look for an LE or Speedfeed forend. Should run you about $20 or so. I would be happy to modify it for you for a couple bucks. I have the tools and more than 8 or so under my belt so I can get it done efficiently and right the first time, unlike my first one.... :(

I like the way the grip is in my hand. Stipling might be an option for you as well. I've been considering doing that to my forend but the strap seems to do the trick just fine, especially with the low recoil ammo my Police model sees. The other advantage to the strap is for weapon retention during a scuffle, brawl, grogginess, etc. You have great control of the muzzle without having to grab the barrel and lose a hand!

Let me know if I can help you out in any way and I wish I could have bought the Glock from you! I love those damn guns! My Glock 19 and Rem 870 are my go-to guns!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top