JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While I have sold so much stuff over the years FTF, using signs and news papers back in the day, the internet brings in mega numbers of (how do I say this without pissing anyone off?) unintelligent imbeciles. I am hard of hearing and really have a hard time dealing with people on the phone. So my kids talked me into buying a smart phone, I thought "WOW things are going to be much better now", (loud buzzer sound AAIIIINNNNKKKK) truth be told I had to spend countless hours to learn how to use the damn thing!!!

But still, me being a sometimes patient but determined man, I normally would have tossed the $500 POS into the river without a second thought but DAYUM, it cost too bloody much & plus the wife would have had a hissy fit (que in Walter, (Jeff Dunham).

Anyways, back to the original Biatch I stared. I had a scope for sale for a while, with it being a quality scope I was not going to "make some ones day" & give it away. Anywho, I just relisted it on AList the other day and got a hit from Montana, cool, someone who knows what their lookin for.

Well after 12 texts (answering all the questions that were all covered in the ad) he calls me (mind you, I told him I was deaf on the phone) I proceed to comment at every inaudible question he asks (what was that?, say again and I didn't get that), I give up & disconnect. From what I could discern from his voice was that he was a poindexter type (office worker with no real world experience at buying hunting stuff off the internet) and had procrastinated with the deal and wanted me to ship it today (Monday) if he sent me a text w/photo of the USPS money order (that he would purchase tomorrow, Tuesday) because he needed it next day air shipping (by Thursday) due to the fact that opening day for deer season was Friday to take his kid out hunting after he had sighted it in...
wheeew what a longwinded dude he was. So I told him right away (in a text) NO WAY, all the while he was trying to get me to come down on the price if he paid for the shipping.

This is reminding me of times in the past that were very uncomfortable to me, like a trip to the auto mart to buy a car or truck!!!
So after a tiring day he agreed on my price, overnighted the USPS MO thru UPS with his UPS account # for me to use to next day air the scope. He paid out the nose for the shipping but it's not my worry.
Some people in this world are so different and it is quite hard to see their logic on many things but we must forgive them or we will be labeled a racist!!!

While I have sold so much stuff over the years FTF, using signs and news papers back in the day, the internet brings in mega numbers of (how do I say this without pissing anyone off?) unintelligent imbeciles. I am hard of hearing and really have a hard time dealing with people on the phone. So my kids talked me into buying a smart phone, I thought "WOW things are going to be much better now", (loud buzzer sound AAIIIINNNNKKKK) truth be told I had to spend countless hours to learn how to use the damn thing!!!

But still, me being a sometimes patient but determined man, I normally would have tossed the $500 POS into the river without a second thought but DAYUM, it cost too bloody much & plus the wife would have had a hissy fit (que in Walter, (Jeff Dunham).

Anyways, back to the original Biatch I stared. I had a scope for sale for a while, with it being a quality scope I was not going to "make some ones day" & give it away. Anywho, I just relisted it on AList the other day and got a hit from Montana, cool, someone who knows what their lookin for.

Well after 12 texts (answering all the questions that were all covered in the ad) he calls me (mind you, I told him I was deaf on the phone) I proceed to comment at every inaudible question he asks (what was that?, say again and I didn't get that), I give up & disconnect. From what I could discern from his voice was that he was a poindexter type (office worker with no real world experience at buying hunting stuff off the internet) and had procrastinated with the deal and wanted me to ship it today (Monday) if he sent me a text w/photo of the USPS money order (that he would purchase tomorrow, Tuesday) because he needed it next day air shipping (by Thursday) due to the fact that opening day for deer season was Friday to take his kid out hunting after he had sighted it in...
wheeew what a longwinded dude he was. So I told him right away (in a text) NO WAY, all the while he was trying to get me to come down on the price if he paid for the shipping.

This is reminding me of times in the past that were very uncomfortable to me, like a trip to the auto mart to buy a car or truck!!!
So after a tiring day he agreed on my price, overnighted the USPS MO thru UPS with his UPS account # for me to use to next day air the scope. He paid out the nose for the shipping but it's not my worry.
Some people in this world are so different and it is quite hard to see their logic on many things but we must forgive them or we will be labeled a racist!!!

I love morons like that when I am selling an item.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top