JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got a couple of guns listed here and on Gunbroker and was wondering if there were any local (Seattle) dealers who offer shipping services to other FFLs rather than having to ship them myself and pay through the nose.

If they are long guns you aren't going to save anything not shipping yourself. If handguns, you will indeed be paying through the snot-box due to UPS' and Fedex's policies. I have not availed myself of the service, but there is Ship My Gun which is run by Bud's Gunshop.

FYI - You'll pay a transfer fee plus the cost of shipping. The dealer has to log it into the books, log it out of the books, find a box that it'll fit in and then pay the shipping fee. You'll always do better shipping it yourself. WE dod it, but we work hard to get folks to ship it themselves, even if we give them a box for free.

My recommendation would be to go to the FFL you use most frequently and work out a deal with them to do the shipping. I've shipped both on my own, with a copy of the receiving FFL in hand using FedEx and UPS. And others I've done through A Cut Above Pawn. Actual shipping cost plus their fee...

FYI - You'll pay a transfer fee plus the cost of shipping. The dealer has to log it into the books, log it out of the books, find a box that it'll fit in and then pay the shipping fee. You'll always do better shipping it yourself. WE dod it, but we work hard to get folks to ship it themselves, even if we give them a box for free.
Might be cheaper to get on an airplane and hand deliver to the FFL.:s0005:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads