JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I keep tossing back and forth what my next purchase will be. I have a xd-9 I have listed for sale. I plan on using the money towards my next purchase. I am having a hard time deciding what I want to put cash of that sale towards. I have a ruger 10/22, m&p22 and a glock 22. I am thinking about something a bit smaller for "summer" carry. Was think a xds 9mm/45acp, but I keep looking at the m&p 15-22 rifle and really like it. I am kinda leaning towards the 15-22 for a fun plinker, Then I could just sell the 10/22, But not really sure. Any other ideas/help??? I prefer my firearms to have some practical use.

Head to Northwest Armory near Milwaukie. They have the S&W Shield and the S&W 15-22 on sale right now ($399 and $439 respectively). Lowest prices in the area, and you can handle each one and see what you prefer.

Well I have a buyer for my xd-9. We are suppose to meet tomorrow around noon to make the sale. I was looking at the shield, will take a look at it, however finding it having that silly safety, not something I am liking. As long as the sale happens, I plan on going over to NW Armory to look at everything.

So, I keep tossing back and forth what my next purchase will be. I have a xd-9 I have listed for sale. I plan on using the money towards my next purchase. I am having a hard time deciding what I want to put cash of that sale towards. I have a ruger 10/22, m&p22 and a glock 22. I am thinking about something a bit smaller for "summer" carry. Was think a xds 9mm/45acp, but I keep looking at the m&p 15-22 rifle and really like it. I am kinda leaning towards the 15-22 for a fun plinker, Then I could just sell the 10/22, But not really sure. Any other ideas/help??? I prefer my firearms to have some practical use.
I carry a xds45 love it. 15-22 is a great cheap way to train if you set it up similar as your ar15. Have mine set up to match my ddm4 but because it a 22 you can use cheap optic knockoffs. Aimpoint micro on my ar15 clone on the 15-22. $40 clone has worked fine with over 2000 round because the almost no recoil on the m&p.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top